F*ck off SOOT!!!

Previously...

???: Sir! Quackity!

Quackity: wth? Charlie? What's wrong.

Charlie: Quackity! Oh- My apologies, is she the new member?

Quackity: Yes, yes she is.

Charlie: Apologies, Ma'am I'm Charlie and you're Y/n, right? Sir, Quackity told me all about you.

Y/IGN: Really now? Hehe, nice to meet you too, Charlie.

Quackity: Charlie, what's the problem? Why did you called me out?

Charlie: Right! It's him, he is back with Tommy.

Quackity: That MF B*stard, I'm sorry Y/n, business came up. Let Charlie give you the tour of my country I got a MF I need to stop.

Y/IGN: It's alright.

Quackity: Alright, Charlie you know what to do, with her. I got to go.

Quackity left you and Charlie and ran off to Las Nevadas.

Charlie, walked up to you and helped you get off the horse.

Charlie: Easy. There you go.

Y/IGN: Thank you. Now tell me about the b*stard Quackity was talking about.

Charlie: Alright, walk with me Ma'am.

Y/IGN: Ok, so who is he?

Charlie: So, he was known as GhostBur, he has revived in prison by the most dangerous player here known as Dream.

               :Ghostbur was visiting Dream but it turns out Tommy drunk a invisible potion sneaking in with GHostbur.

Y/IGN: Oh my-

Charlie: anyways....I have to cut it here.

Y/IGN: Why so, Charlie?

Charlie: We're here! Ma'am Y/IGN! WELCOME TO LAS NEVADAS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/IGN: This is Las Nevadas?! 

Charlie: Yes, Ma'am, It is!

Y/IGN: F*cking...hell...It's really a big city!

Charlie: Well, more plans will be built but we can take that as a compliment.

Y/IGN: Oh my- huh?

You saw someone looking up at a tower...looks worried a lot.

Y/IGN: Charlie? Who's that?

Charlie: Who, Ma'am? Oh him? That's Fundy, Ma'am.

Y/IGN: Fundy? The son of Wilbur?

Charlie: Yes, why so?

Y/IGN: He looks worried, we should check up on him.

Charlie: Alright. Ladies first.

You and Charlie walked up to Fundy.

Fundy was looking worried sick, when he heard shouting up at the tower.

Y/IGN: Hello? Fundy?

Fundy: Huh? oh...you're the new member right?

Y/IGN: I am, why look so worried?

Fundy: It's just Quackity and Dad fighting again, Tommy is up there too looking upset because of it...

Y/IGN: Tommy?

You looked up at the tower and saw Tommy looking down upset, while Wilbur and Quackity are fighting.

Y/IGN: It is him. But why is he with Wilbur? 

Fundy: For company I guess. Wait they're looking down.

Meanwhile with Tommy, Wilbur, and Quackity.

Quackity: You're making a scene with you're loud voice, Soot! I suggest you shut up!

Revivebur: ME! WITH THE F*CKING LOUD VOICE!? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WON'T STOP!!! YOU F*CKING SHUT UP!

Quackity: ME?! Look at Tommy he is having his attacks again all because of you! Tommy, Tommy, Come here!

RevidedBur: Don't you dare follow him, Tommy! You're with me!

???: ENOUGH! You two both can show respect to a child! Tommy come here!

Tommy: Y/n..?

Tommy stoods up and ran over to Y/n giving a big hug, tears running down.

Revivebur: Well,  Why wasn't I informed about this? A new member to the gambling street? What's you're name sweetie?

Y/IGN: It's not you're business! My business is keeping Tommy calm.

ReviveBur: Fiesty little girl~ 

Quackity: You no good disgusting rat! GET OUT OF MY CITY!!! NOW!

Revivebur: Jealous?~ Whatever, I have more business to handle, cmon Tommy.

Revivebur started walking off and looked back at you and Tommy.

Revivebur: Tommy! Now!

Quackity: F*CK OFF SOOT!!! OUT!

Revivebur: Fine, Mark my words, Im coming back for you Tommy! Mark it!

Revivebur goes down the tower leaving Tommy behind, tommy goes to the balcony watching Wilbur leaving and his tears couldn't stop running down.

Quackity breathes heavily from his shouting and looks at the both of you.

Quackity: Are you two, Ok?

Tommy: Yes we are...Thank you Y/n..

Quackity: Right, M'Lady did Charlie gave you the tour?

Y/IGN: Not yet, Baby. I saw Fundy looking worried so we stopped the tour for a while.

Quackity: Alright...did that B*stard told you anything or whispered anything to you?

Y/IGN: No, but he will be coming back for Tommy soon.

Quackity: Oh yea...Tommy. You'll be staying here and with Y/n for awhile ok?

Tommy: Ok...Big Q.