STOP ROAMIN AROUND!!!

A/n: AM WATCHING PHILZA STREAM!!! HE BECAME AN EMO GUY-  This is also P3 of Armor, Weapons and...blood?

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/philza

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously....

Quackity, cuts him out and hits him with the axe.

Quackity: Shut up! and you Peppa pig too, what did you do to her!?

Y/IGN: Baby stop, listen! I just wanted the visit The Blade and Dream.

Techno: Y/n, stop-

Y/IGN: It's aright Techno....I don't care or what he will do to me...

Dream: ....

Y/IGN: Dream..? Are you-

Quackity: Stop talking, Mamacita. Come on now!

Y/IGN: B-but...

Quackity: NOW!

Y/IGN: ...fine.

You started walking towards to Quackity and then someone stopped you by grabbing you're hand.

Y/IGN: ? *you looked back* Dream?

Dream: *whisper* Thx for letting him not kill me...

Y/IGN: *whispers* you're welcome, Dream...

Quackity: Y/n...come on now!

Y/IGN: Alright, alright...

(POV's)

Dream's pov: I swear to you Y/n and George... me and Techno will get out of this place, make you two, one of us and take revenge, no...Matter. WHAT. I'm not even scared of the Quackity Sh*t and I haven't right from the beginning...he only wants the power of the revive book.

Y/IGN's pov: I know Big Q loves me but showing it to me differently...but...Why is it I got the feeling I want to break Dream and the blade out of prison. But I will be wanted like them and they will execute me....What should I do....

Quackity's pov: That motherf*cker trying to kill or even manipulate Y/n...No respect to a woman like her. What a nasty sh*t...I don't know what Techno is thinking but I feel like their already planning for an escape...I love Y/n, but....this is getting a bit too much what if she f*cking joined those two and rules the smp...together?! I'm over reacting she would not f*cking do it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sam, led you and Quackity out of Prison.

Quackity stops walking and just stood quietly, while you we're upset at yourself....

Quackity: ....

Y/IGN: I-...Quackity...

Quackity: Y/N....Why...Just why?

Y/IGN: ....

Quackity: WHY?!! VISITING THE TWO MOST DANGEROUS PLAYERS OG THIS ENTIRE SERVER!!! TELL ME! DO YOU ALREADY HEAR VOICES IN YOU"RE HEAD?! DID THEY HURT YOU-

Y/IGN: ALEX!...Look...I'm sorry! I never wanted you to react like this....and no..no voices.

Quackity: THEN STOP F*CKING ROAMIN' AROUND! without me, Charlie or anyone! YOU"RE F*CKIN NEW TO THIS-

Quackity stops shouting seeing you to his eyes crying....

Quackity: I- Y/IGN... *sighs* Alright, I understand...come on, let's get back...

You looked up to Quackity and followed him...

Quackity picked you up and let you rode at front and him at back....

(Timeskip) You two finally came back to Las Nevadas seeing, Charlie and Fundy talking. Fundy noticed you two.

Fundy: You're back final- *notices Y/IGN looks upset* what wrong Y/n?

Y/IGN: It's nothing, just tired? yea...

Quackity: Let me help you down...

Quackity, hopped/went down from his horse and helping you down.

Fundy came closer looking at you and seeing you're eyes just redish from crying.

Fundy: Y/n, don't lie, you're eyes are red. What happen to the both of you?

Quackity: I'll explain to you Fundy, for now Y/IGN needs rest. Where's Tommy and the others?

Charlie: Tommy is just at his room with Foolish.

Fundy: Sam is at Prison and Tubbo is offline.

Quackity: ok, i'll take Y/IGN at Tommy's room leaving her with Foolish and Tommy.

Charlie: Take you're time we need to talk about something though too.

Quackity: Alright.

Fundy: See you soon, I gotta log off.

Both: Alright

Quackity picks you up and carries you- (A/n: Wait a damn min...BuffQuackity arc-? XD) and brings you to Tommy's room.

With Tommy and Foolish...

Foolish: What now?

Tommy: I don't really know though...

Foolish: Hmmm.....

Quackity came up and came close to Tommy's bed and lays you down.

Tommy: What happend to her?!

Foolish: Wait who's this?

Quackity: This is Y/IGN, she is my irl and mc girlfriend...and she just needs rest she went to alot for this day...

Tommy: ohh...ok.

Foolish: Do you think somethig bad will happen or something?

Quackity: Depends on what someone or something is planning, but I need you two to stay for awhile with her. Ok?

Both: Alright/Ok.

Quackity stood up and looks at you for a few seconds, and head down. Meeting Charlie downstairs.