Mirabel's Gift

In this au Mirabel got a gift. It is the day when Mirabel is supposed to get her gift.

Flashback

"What do you think my gift will be?" Mirabel asked her abuela who answered her "You are a wonder, Mirabel Madrigal.". Mirabel was walking towards the door while everyone was looking at her. She was very nervous. When she got to her abuela and the candle abuela looked at her and said "Promise that you will use your gift for greater good and make you family proud.". "Make my family proud." Mirabel whispered and touched the door handle after touching the candle. The door lit up and glowed, then suddenly Mirabel was holding fire on her hand, but she was just fine. The door showed Mirabel with her open and fire surround her. "We have a new gift!" Alma cheered and everyone else started cheering too. Mirabel walked in her room and her room was big with red walls and a little lava stream that didn't hurt. The floor was green grass and on the walls there were some targets so she could practice and a pond so she could take out fire. Everyone was partying all night celebrating the new awesome gift.

~Ten years later~

Mirabel woke up and got out of her bed with Casitas help, got ready and went downstairs to get breakfast ready. "Good morning abuelo!" Mirabel said as she slid down the stairs. Soon after eating breakfast she went beck to her room to train, because she has been discovering a lot of new things about her gift. Apparently she can fly using her gift (kinda like ironman), shoot fire and change the flame colour. Her fire gift actually gets affected by her emotions too, for example, when she is angry fire will get out of control. In case some things get out of control with fire, she can save it with the pond in her room.