"Hey what's wrong" Ava says now completely being genuine and moving closer to Rebekah.

"I....I just thought I saw something I thought Matt was in front of me saying these god awful things and then he was just gone" she explains to Ava.

Okay that's weird Ava thought it's not like the girl to have these kind of hallucinations.

"I don't know Rebekah maybe you are just upset about the whole situation I know you like him it has to take some type of toll on you" Ava speaks trying to reassure her.

"Yeah okay" Rebekah speaks and heads towards the door. I think I'm just going to sleep it off it's that's okay Ava thank you thought for coming at least i know I can rely on someone in this god awful place" Rebekah speaks with a sincere smile one that Ava hasn't had the please of seeing much off.

"Rebekah you can rely on me your not as bad as people say don't let them think you are" Ava speaks and she moves to big the girl.
" now go and sleep I expect to see you tomorrow with a bright smile on your face ready to take the town on okay"

Rebekah releases a small chuckle
"Okay"

——————————————————-

"Hey" Ava speaks to Elijah being relived to finally hear his voice"

"Avangaline how are you enjoying the wonderful party my sister decided to throw" Elijah speaks with a smile plastered on his face knowing the girl was certainly hating her current location right now.

"Oh you know it's amazing kids making out in every corner , teenage drunk imbeciles stumbling around everywhere I'm really living the dream here"

"Wow I didn't realise you would be enjoying it so much I guess I shouldn't ask you if you wanted to come and visit me I wouldn't want to rip you away from all the fun"

"Elijah you know I would like nothing more than to be with you right now honestly but it a really inconvenient time. I kind of have to make sure my brother hasn't been a complete idiot and managed to get himself killed by the new hunter. I mean I'm considering just leaving him to it but you know being the great sister I am I kind of have to" Ava finished with deep regret.

"It's okay Avangaline don't worry I now insist on you going to check up on Damon and you indeed are the best sister ever. I will see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure see you tomorrow Elijah, love you"
Ava ends the call and for the split second doesn't realise what she actually just spoke.

First Persons p.o.v

Oh god oh god I did not just say that to him what the hell am I doing. Did I love him? No I can't can I? Of god I'm going to die when I have to see him tomorrow. But first I need to work out if what I actually said was true.
It felt so natural like it was the easiest thing in the world to do. If it's so east thought why am I questioning it so much.

Third persons p.o.v

Ava makes her way to fo find her brother trying to erase the conversation with Elijah completely out of her mind

Walking into her house she almost stumbles into Damon as he was just getting ready to exit.

"Hey I've been looking for you I was worried you had decided to go on a suicide mission" Ava voices her concerns.

"Don't worry I didn't go on my own klaus decided to join me on our little hunt" Damon says speaking like he has somewhere else to be.

"Okay sis you find anything, did you find him , kill him? Come on anything"

We found him and klaus mentioned something about him being one of the five or something then he went and decided to blow the place up and here I am.
Look I need to go Stefan told me Elena had werewolf venom and klaus helped her but I just need to see if she is okay"

"That's impossible Damon" Ava states to her brother.

"What that klaus helped her I know it was strange of him but I guess we caught him in a good day."

"No I mean that Connor is one of the five, it's impossible they don't exist any more"

"Why is it that you know so much about everything" Damon states irritatingly but also relived.

"Well while you and Damon spent your days being rippers I actually spent my time wisely and decided to Research people and things like us in the world" Ava states smugly.

"But annoyingly I don't actually know that much about the five I just know that they got wiped out probably by klaus himself. I'll go and see him tomorrow and see what he knows I'd be interested to know actually"

"Okay you go and get information sis I'm going to go and see Elena and see what I can do for her."

"Be careful okay" she tells him reluctantly.

"What why"

"Shes still new and Vulnerable just go east on her and don't take things she says too much to heart."

"I've got it don't worry" Damon's spends kissing his sisters check and leaving in a hurry to go and speak to Elena.

Ava hoped he would be okay and that Elena doesn't decide to say anything that she is going to have to fix

Thank you for reading 🤍

Please vote and comment ❤️