08

MOVIN'-IN

"I don't know what you're saying sir," I chide and he raises his eyebrows.

"Really? Then We do it again to make you remember?" He suggests and I gwak at him in horror. He pulls me into the room, while I try to stop.

"No, No, No! I have job, Please don't!" I deadpan trying to pull away and he looks at me sighs. He laughs, causing his chest to rumble and vibrate. Momentarily his grip on my waist loosens, I push him away from me and turn around running to the door.

I ran out, as fast as I could with all my potential. If I ran the way I did today, I would have won a inter school marathon championship. I reach in the lobby of a five star hotel, everyone looking at me weridly. I hide my face with my hair and run out of the building.

Never turning back.

Time skip...

Jangmi: "Nami what do I do now?" I ask over phone rolling in my bed.

Nami: "Don't ask me, I told you to go home cause I was not getting good vibes form him, but you were relentless,"

Jangmi: "I'm scared what if he kills me?"

Nami: "Don't ask me anything, I couldn't even do anything. I was so scared of that gun"

Jangmi: "Did he really shot that guy, I thought it was some action movie!"

Nami: "Seriously Jangmi? At this rate I might call psychatrist to get your head checked."

Jangmi: "I know, don't give me that tone. I didn't know foreigner mobs are so sexy and hot,"

Nami: "Anyways how was he in bed?"

I look at the phone in confusion. If I was still talking to Nami. I sigh deeply and bring it close to my ear.

Jangmi: "Good, I guess  I never slept with someone else to compare it." I raise my  brows.

Nami: She sighs, "Okay, I will advice you be packed in house for a month and don't go anywhere not even to club, I'll look for job in some other place,"

Jangmi: "i'm sorry babe, because of me you've to-"

Nami: "Its not because of you, I was there that day. If he looks for people who were there. I would die in minutes," I hear her voice tremble.

Jangmi: "Should I go back to countryside?"

Nami: "Summer break is soon going to end, you'll have to come back,"

She makes me aware of my reality.

There was a comfortable silence before both of us said at the same time.

Nami, Jangmi: "How did we end up getting mixed with mobsters?"

A month passes, I was locked in my house. I hear some noises from next door, where no one lives. I peek out from my kitchen window to see furniture moving here and there. I guess, someone was moving in. I slightly open my door to look out if that person who is going to be my neighbour. I didn't see anyone. No matter how many times I went out randomly.

I gave up going back to room. I had a weird feeling in the core of my heart.