Tàiyáng: "The city you idiot yaksha, come, I'll show you around."

Tàiyáng turned around and went inside the city with me following him, it was beautiful, the city looked different then Liyue Harbor, the city was inside of a glass dome.
The afternoon light shined down, every corner of the city was lighten.

Tàiyáng: "Beautiful am I right?"

Xiao: "Y-Yes.."

I looked around and I noticed something, it was hard to say out loud but I had to ask..

Xiao: "Those people aren't from Teyvat, correct?"

Tàiyáng: "..he..."

Tàiyáng turned around, his eyes were glowing bright and his smile was terrifying to look at..!

Tàiyáng: "You know a lot my dear~ You know a little to much~"

Xiao: "Tàiyáng..?!"

He came closer to me, we were standing face to face now. I asked myself if this really was Tàiyáng or someone else..

Tàiyáng: "Just kidding~"

Xiao: "Huh?"

Tàiyáng: "Indeed, those people you see are from another dimension. You know, their world is only a flight away from this one~ You could say that Teyvat is in some way tourist place."

Xiao: "Tourist place?"

Tàiyáng: "Hehe, many people from other dimensions use the portal I created, they love Telepatía, it's one of the top five cities in the forest!"

Xiao: "And you also rule over this city?"

Tàiyáng: "I rule over every place in this forest, even over a city I haven't build."

Xiao: "Isn't this kinda mean?"

Tàiyáng: "As if, they build a city in my forest without even asking me first! It's only fair if I too can rule over it!"

'How amusing~'

Tàiyáng: "How long do you plan to stay here anyway Xiao?"

Xiao: "I don't really know, how long do you plan to stay?"

Tàiyáng: "I want to leave tomorrow again, I only wanted to check how it looks around here."

Xiao: "Then I'll also leave tomorrow, if you don't mind."

Tàiyáng: "Of course, I have a idea!"

Xiao: "What idea?"

Tàiyáng: "esta noche habrá una fiesta, quieres unirte a mí?"

Xiao: "..what??"

Tàiyáng: "I said that there will be a party tonight, do you want to join me?"

Xiao: "I'm not a fan of crowd places.."

Tàiyáng: "Please~ I'll do anything!"

Xiao: "Anything..?"

Tàiyáng: "W-Well not everything!! T-There are some limits but uhm yes, anything."

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered something.

Xiao: "-would you do that?"

Tàiyáng: "..I-I'll think about it.."

Xiao: "Then we have a deal~"

Tàiyáng: "Seems like it. I'm really glad that you'll join me~"

Xiao: "Anything to make you happy my love-"