12. December (part one)

⚠︎︎𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶!! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝟸.𝟷 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 (𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗)⚠︎︎

Xiao: "He did what?!"

•••: "He left the shrine to visit someone-"

Xiao: "When was that?!"

•••: "Three or four hours ago-"

Xiao: "And he's still not back?! Where is he exactly?"

•••: "H-He is in the northern part of the forest-"

Xiao: "I'll be off then, tell Shiro that I'm with Tàiyáng!"

•••: "Have a safe trip Yaksha-sama.."

I ran towards the northern part of the shrine, it was a place filled with graves and ruins, a place filled with demonic powers and darkness, a place where no mere human could survive, or even a god..
Thinking that Tàiyáng was there made me worry, that's why I left immediately to search for him, when I arrived at the place where his aura was the strongest I looked around to find him.
After a while I finally found him..
He was sitting in front of a grave, his face filled with tears and his body was shaking, he smiled and started to laugh, I hid myself behind a tree and listened to what he said.

Tàiyáng: "How many years have passed now? I don't know, but I still can remember how we first met..
You wanted to be as strong as me, a god, just so that we could fight alongside together, you even managed to become a commander of your own group..
You don't know how happy I was for you..
You don't know.."

'Who is he talking about?'
.
.
.
.
.

Tàiyáng: "It's all my fault.."

'Tàiyáng..?'

Tàiyáng: "Why didn't I notice it? Your sudden strength, your appearance, your unusual behavior? Why didn't I notice?!
If only I noticed it sooner then I would have stopped you from using it! It's all my fault!"

'What is he talking about?'

Tàiyáng: "Forgive me, my dear friend..
I hope..
I hope that in your next life you'll be as strong as me.. I'll wait for you to come and spar with me once more.."

Tàiyáng stood up, looked up to the sky and said-

Tàiyáng: "The new uniforms would have looked good on you, Teppei.."

'Who's that?'
.
.
.

Tàiyáng: "Stop hiding already and come out, I really hate it when someone's watching at me secretly.."

Xiao: "You noticed?"

Tàiyáng: "Hehe, I know you~"

Xiao: "Explains everything, say.."

Tàiyáng: "Yes?"

Xiao: "Who's grave is this?"

Tàiyáng: "..."

Xiao: "You don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable-"

Tàiyáng: "It's the grave of a dear friend of mine, Teppei. He died from an unusual death.."

Xiao: "A human?"

Tàiyáng: "Mhm.."

Xiao: "There's no way for a human to die from something unusual-"

Tàiyáng: "He used a delusion and aged within days till his death."

Xiao: "What?-"

Tàiyáng: "He was really young, he was maybe around 18-22 years old, but when I saw him die he was around 80-90 years old. He was a soldier from Watatsumi Island, a Island in Inazuma, at that time where I met him a war was starting in Inazuma. I helped the people that were against the vision hunt decree and fought alongside with them, Teppei was one of them. Everything was going great.. to great..
Some of the soldiers suddenly became stronger and fought against stronger enemies, they were as strong as me, a god.
The Head of the resistance, Sangonomiya Kokomi noticed this too and was also concerned, it was all a mystery until Gorou came, a friend of mine and a member of the Resistance, he told us that some soldiers secretly used a Delusion that they got from the Fatui.."

Xiao: "Was this Teppei one of those Soldiers..?"

Tàiyáng: "..yes.. When I knew what was going on I immediately went to look for Teppei, I found him in the camp behind a house, sitting one the floor, breathing heavily..
He looked as if he was 80 years old, he was weak and near death..
He apologized to me for doing such a dangerous thing, he knew that this was a Delusion but still used it..
He said that he wanted to help me..
Fight by my side..
At the same level..
His last word were 'When our uniforms are ready, grab mine for me... bring it back here, and we can change together...'
He smiled at me and laughed..
He was a really kind soul..."

Xiao: "It must have been really heartbreaking for you.."

Tàiyáng: "I don't know, the only thing I felt when he died was hate, hate towards the Fatui for doing such a cruel thing and me for not noticing it.."

Xiao: "Tàiyáng.."

Tàiyáng: "Oh how I wish he was here..
He would have liked you, that's for sure..!"

His smile was pale, tears run down his face, his hands were shaking and he looked terrible. I went closer to him and hugged him, his body flinched first but then became all soft again, he placed his hands on my back and pulled on my Hanfu, he started to cry even more..
It was terrible..
His scream that was heartbreaking to hear..
His shaking body that used to be strong..
His heart.. that was unbreakable.. was now broken..

Xiao: "Shh, it's alright~ he's in a better place now, a place where no war exists and a place where everyone is welcome~"

Tàiyáng: "Teppei..!"

Xiao: "He would feel terrible if he would see you like this my dear~"

Tàiyáng: "I know but.."

Xiao: "Cry as long as you want, I'll be here with you~"

Tàiyáng: "Thank you so much.. Xiao.."

☦︎︎01. 09. 2021☦︎︎

Rest in Peace dear friend
I hope the angels watch over your pure heart

Rest in Peace dear friendI hope the angels watch over your pure heart

May your dreams come true in your next life