04. December

'What time is it..?'

I woke up in Tàiyángs room..
I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

Xiao: "Tàiyáng?"

Tàiyáng: "Oh? Good Morning Yaksha-sama~"

Tàiyáng was wearing a beautiful blue-white ming dynasty hanfu with a white flower as a accessories in his hair.

Xiao: "You look beautiful. Might if I ask you a question?"

Tàiyáng: "Thanks for the compliment and your always allowed to ask me any questions~"

Xiao: "Then answer me, is today something special?"

Tàiyáng: "Today is a day worth celebrating, today is the day of the white moon~"

Xiao: "The white moon?"

Tàiyáng: "It's a festival at the Village here and everyone is invited!"

Xiao: "Then have fun-"

Tàiyáng: "You'll come as well my dear Yaksha-sama~"

Xiao: "But-"

Kazuha: "No buts, you heard the golden prince, having the courage to sleep next to him and then not go with him to the festival really is amusing~"

Tàiyáng: "Kazuha, don't tease him like this~"

Scara: "He's right tho, when we walked in the Vigilante Yaksha was cuddling you really tightly and didn't wanted to let you go."

Xiao: "H-Huh?!"

Tàiyáng: "Guys that's enough! And didn't I tell you to leave this room ten minutes ago?!"

Kazhua: "We shall take our leave now dear Scaramouche."

Scara: "If we want to survive then yes."

The two of them left the room laughing.
I looked over to Tàiyáng embarrassed.

Xiao: "Did I really do that..?"

Tàiyáng: "Yes you did.."

Xiao: "I-I'm Sorry!"

Tàiyáng: "Oh, don't apologize! It's fine, I didn't mind at all-"

Xiao: "I just got so comfortable being near you that I completely ignored how you feel. I'm sorry!"

Tàiyáng: "Huh?"

Tàiyáng smiled at me and came closer to me, he bowed down and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Tàiyáng: "You're really cute when you're embarrassed~"

Xiao: "Tàiyáng..?!"

Tàiyáng giggled and went to the closet, he took out a blue and white Hanfu out of the closet and gave them to me.

Xiao: "Are those?"

Tàiyáng: "Those are your Clothes for today, it would be lovely if you would wear them~"

Xiao: "..."

Tàiyáng: "Don't you like them..?"

Xiao: "Would they even look good on me..?"

Tàiyáng sat in front of me and pulled both of my checks.

Tàiyáng: "You'll look lovely in those, it doesn't matter what you wear, I'm sure you'll look handsome as ever."

Xiao: "You're hurting me.."

Tàiyáng: "Ups~"

Tàiyáng let go of my cheeks and laughed at me.