13. December (part one)

Xiao: "A festival?"

Shiro: "Mhm! Mama told me about this today!"

Xiao: "What is there to celebrate?"

Shiro: "I'll just say what Mama said, so listen carefully!"

Today is a day filled with hate, fear, and despair.. many years ago, war started to come and many people had died on this day.. In other nations, such as Liyue or Inazuma this day is just a normal day for them, but here it is a day to pray for all those that had fallen in the war.
So if Papa wakes up, please tell him what today is, before he starts to slaughter all those that come to the shire~

Shiro: "That's what Mama said-"

Xiao: "That little bitch of a god! Thinks that I would just kill people, just because they enter this shrine?!"

Tàiyáng: "Who did you just call a bitch?"

'I'm screwed..'

Shiro: "Mama?! W-Why are you here? Shouldn't you be busy with all the preparations?"

Tàiyáng: "Oh my dear I am, I just wanted to say good morning tho Papa right there, but it appears that he doesn't like me anymore-"

Xiao: "H-Hey Tàiyáng.. I-I think we can talk about this, can't we..?"

Tàiyáng: "Hmph!"

Xiao: "T-Tàiyáng!"

And this is how my day started, Shiro woke me up and told me everything about this Festival, it appears that all the shrines people were starting the presentations at 3 am and still aren't even halfway trough it.
Before Tàiyáng came into the room, I also changed my clothes and made myself ready for the day, and then I heard Tàiyángs words..
I know that he was just joking but I think I shouldn't have said that..

Xiao: "Tàiyáng..! Please, forgive me~"

Tàiyáng: "Why should a bitch forgive you?"

Xiao: "Chǒng'ér..!"

Tàiyáng: "I'm not your Darling, I'm a bitch of a god-"

Xiao: "God damn it can't you just forgive me?!"

Tàiyáng: "Augh.. fine, I'll give you a second chance."

Xiao: "Thank Barbatos.. wait a minute-"

Tàiyáng: "Why did you thank him?"

Xiao: "Accidentally?"

Tàiyáng: "Aha"

Shiro: "Are you done fighting? I'm hungry.."

Tàiyáng: "You guys surely didn't had any breakfast yet, how about I'll cooking something for you real quick?"

Xiao: "Yes!"
Shiro: "Yes!"

Tàiyáng: "Like the father, so is the son~"

Xiao: "Shut up!"
Shiro: "Shut up!"

Tàiyáng: "Haha, how about I'll make you something special~"

Xiao: "Something-"

Shiro: "Special?"

Tàiyáng: "Just wait a little bit~"

And like that, Tàiyáng went to the kitchen with us and prepared something, Shiro and I sat down at the table and waited for Tàiyáng to bring us the food.
While we waited Shiro told me a lot about the adventures he had with friends he made in Mondstadt, I listened carefully to not miss any small details.
After some time Tàiyáng was done and brought us our food.