02. December

*yawn*

'Have I.. fallen asleep..?'

When I woke up I was on top of a tree near the village.

'Guess I must have fallen asleep while watching over the people of this village..'

I looked over to the village, some people already started to work, some of them started to buy things such as ingredients, and others were still in their dreams.

'How boring, seeing this scenery everyday really makes me tired'

I yawned and leaned myself back on the tree,
I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when-

•••: "Good Morning Xiao!"

A familiar Voice called out my name, I opened my eyes and looked down the tree, at the end of the tree I could see a young person standing there.

Xiao: "Already outside in this morning hour Tàiyáng?"

Tàiyáng: "I still have some things to do at the Village, so that's why I'm here early in the morning."

I jumped of the tree while Tàiyáng was explaining on why he was here early in the morning, I looked at him and what he wear.

Xiao: "Looks cute on you."

Tàiyáng: "Getting a compliment from one of the Yakshas really is an honor~"

Xiao: "Don't think about it to much, it's the same as when a mortal would give you a compliment."

Tàiyáng: "Still, I'm very happy to hear those words from you Xiao~"

Tàiyáng gave me one of his brightest smiles, it was so bright that I had to close my eyes to not get blinde.

Tàiyáng: "Hey how about this~"

Xiao: "Hm?"

Tàiyáng: "Would you like to accompany me to the village?"

Xiao: "I'm not a big fan of crowed places.."

Tàiyáng: "If that's so then I'll ask no further questions-"

Xiao: "But if you're fine with me coming with you to the village then I shall make an exception."

Tàiyáng: "Ho?"

I looked at Tàiyáng, he smiled so happily with me agreeing to come with him to the village that he looked like he would explode.

Tàiyáng: "Well then-"

Tàiyáng took my hand and guided me to the Village.

Tàiyáng: "Let's go together Xiao~"

I smiled at Tàiyáng, ever since we've met he's been so nice to me all the time, he never got scared on how I looked, or when I talked in my native language, he's been welcoming me the whole time.
When we arrived at the Village, all the people there were looking at us, giving us weird stares.
Was it because a Yaksha had entered their village?
Or was it because two boys were holding hands while entering the village?
Or was it something else?
I couldn't think of any answer to my question.

Xiao: "Why are those people staring..? It's annoying.."

Tàiyáng: "If you listen closely to their conversation then you might find out the answer to your question."

I did as Tàiyáng said, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the conversations of the people here.

'Hm?'

Xiao: "They said something like 'Look! Isn't that the Vigilant Yaksha with the golden prince of the
Nikkō-Gekkō-Shrine, the shrine priest ☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎?'"