Chapter 1

NAOMI

"Naomi , wake up. You'll be late for your exam," Naomi's mother called her. Naomi is still sleeping, hearing her mother she just changed her side and once again hugged her V and slept. Her V means it's a large doll with V's face.

It's past 9:30 now. She has her IELTS exam at 11 am. Seeing that she isn't waking up her niece came and splashed water on her face using her toy water gun. Naomi woke up right away. She became a little irritated realizing water on face. She wiped the water with her hands and grabbed her niece who was about to escape. She tightly hugged her and said, "Why did you woke me up?? Do you know I was having a very beautiful dream."

Her niece replied to her with her little mouth, " Mimi, granny will scold you. You have exam right? " Her niece is a 3 years old kid. Her name is Laura. She is as cute as her name. And she also speaks very beautifully. People around Naomi's place really likes to listen to her speak. She calls Naomi "Mimi".
However hearing her Naomi said, "Exam?? What exam?? Isn't it Saturday today?? "

"No, it's Monday. Are you living in the past Naomi", her sister-in-law Suzy replied. "What? " Hearing her sister-in-law Naomi felt as if a sky fell over her head. She has exam today but she doesn't remember. She even completed her study yesterday but still she doesn't remember.
Naomi jumped on her feet and started to get ready for the exam. She can get ready really fast. It only took half hour for her to get ready. And around 10:12 she left her home for the exam.

After her exam she met her friend Misha. As soon as she said hi Misha gave her a big slap on her back. Actually that's what Misha does everytime. "Why were you late for exam today? " Misha asked.
"You don't know what happened today," Naomi said with excitement. Seeing her being so excited Misha became curious. "What such happened that made you so happy? " Misha asked with curiosity.

"Today I went out on a date with V, " Naomi said once again remembering that moment. "In your dream? " Misha asked. "Yeah. Isn't it amazing And you know what we were about to kiss but exactly at that time Laura splashed water on my face and I woke up, " Naomi said. Personally Misha doesn't like V, cause to her V is only a playboy and exactly that type of boy that she hates. She even hates the fact that her best friend is so crazy for him.

" Ooh really?? Then I've got to thanks Laura for waking you up in right time"Misha said. "What?? how can you say it. My life long dream was going to come true." Naomi said, pouting. Then should I sympathize with you? Ooh poor you!!" Misha said. "That's more like it " Naomi said. "Honestly Naomi I seriously don't understand why you like that playboy so much. Is it because he is very rich?" Misha asked.

"Misha, how many times do I need to tell you that I would love him, in fact I'll love him even more if he becomes poor. " "Are you narrating poetry? " "What?? " "Well that's how you sounded like. " "Ooh" They walked and talked for 15 more minutes before they said goodbye.