Chapter 14

He said as he licked his lips thinking about if he can be there in the place of Namjoon..... He would have make her scrammed till every demon in hell can hear it......

Hoseok: I think this is the angel that Namjoon fall.... Because I see the spark on Namjoon eyes when father give her to him......

He said as Seokjin and Jungkook immediately look at him shocked and widened eyes.....

Seokjin: what!!!!!

He scream as hosek as the others are in confused because they don't know about it.......

Jimin: what do you mean hyung???

He asked as hosek told everything as Namjoon meet a angel in nowhere and got head over heels for her.......

Yoongi scoffed hearing that bullshit he was hearing.... Indeed she is one hella beautiful he ever accrossed.....He wanted to have a taste of her...... After all, he is his pet..... He will definitely have it because now that angel has nowhere to run...... And about Jimin who already made a plan to take her just he has to wait a bit....... Jungkook wanted her to have a long time satisfaction as he has a great hate towards angel that is only in his past....... This is not even a option that Kim Seokjin Didn't got intrigued by her..... But he will make his move when the right time cames...... And Taehyung who didn't say anything but he has a thinking about it....... The only person who have zero interest in her is hoseok..... She is enemy but now she became more because she is fond to Namjoon... And Namjoon has throne which he wants...... And he will have it because it deserves to him only...... A pure Devil.......

✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

He kissed her again as her unconscious figure but his d**k is already shoved into her p***y..... He did another round with her in her unconscious state in the ritual room...... As he layed her unconscious figure to his body but didn't take out his d**k from her....Two bodies are connected as slowly he can feel her movement indicating she is waking up...... She slowly opened her eyes feeling immerse body pain mainly in her lower part as she properly see the environment she was in..... The room with thousands candles and feeling the room atmosphere she know she is into something that she shouldn't have.... She tried to move just then she felt something in her lower part as as she felt someone just put her more closer as she can feel a hard chest in her back.......

Namjoon: so, my angel queen is finally awake.....

He whispered in her ears as he slowly moved to her neck Started to kiss it and suck it..... She gulped and finally she realized that she is naked in front of him and started to shiver badly.... In a broken voice she asked him.....

Aria: wha-t did - you do to me??

She asked as Namjoon hold her both hands tightly as she is shivering really badly.......

Namjoon: nothing much just tamed you in the every single way and finally make you mine... I waited for this for a long time..... To be with you like this, my angel queen.... When I first saw you in nowhere, I know you are the only one for me.... You enchanted me towards you without doing anything where there the demon girls dies for me to have a night with me..... Your are the beauty that I always wanted... And such a beauty should be in here trapped by the devil.....

He said as he smirked in her back as she started to struggle to get out of his grip but more she try the more tight it became...... He started to get irritated by her behavior......

Namjoon: if you don't stop struggling then I will fuck you right there right now but this time I will make everyone hear their queen moans and let everyone remember it ........ Do you want that????

He said as she stopped struggling as she is crying hypocritically.... In her cries, she started to talk......

Aria: I will get out of here.....I won't stay here.... I am not going to be here with you filthy monster..... You all disgusted me......

She said as he pulled out of her and turned her around hold her chin harshly and make her closer to him.... He is glaring at her and looking at her with his dangerous dragon eyes which will make anyone shiver but she is not.... She is not weak... She was never weak... And she won't be weak.... She will fight with them till she die.... She is angel... And white wings are her pride.......

Seeing that, namjoon chuckled..... He is amazed by her this move.... He is loving every single thing of it.... Not showing her weak side....A perfect woman to be his queen.......

Namjoon: but where will you go??? You became a sinner.... You slept with a devil.... My angel queen.... Do you think they will let you come in heaven??? You stink with sin.... You really think they will take you in?? What a marvelous thought you have!!!!

He said as he get up from the floor leaving her and goes to the room leaving her completely in distress........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

Share your thoughts on the comment on this chapter......

Finally got time to update....... President Kim's Obsession has now only 4 chapters to be end...... But something has yet to come... Which you everyone will like it..... Stay tuned for that... And pray for me.... My exam...... Love you all...... Miss you all......