Few words to begin with

Hey everyone! I've been writing this story for a while now and decided to share, what's going on in my imagination, BUT:

• Please, remember I am not a native speaker of English language. I may make mistakes, I try checking my chapters, but missing some is a big possibility. Feel free to let me know where I should correct something.

• This book contains strong language. Like... a lot of swearing. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, skip the book.

• There's a lot of sex scenes. I didn't exactly plan on making it a smut book, but exchanged some words with my friends and all in all started writing some for them. Ended up writing a lot of sex, I think this happened to a lot of us.

• There will be TRIGGERS. I intended for the main character to be through a lot of shit, she fought with her demons and won the battle, but she shares her story. I hope this shows some of you, that in the end you can win with your enemies, even if it's your own mind. But if topics like self harm, ED, racism, suicide attempts, bullying and so on trigger you, please skip them. I will try adding trigger warnings in the beginning of every chapter.

• I am really opened for a chat. If you have any ideas, suggestions or just want to talk about anything, you can hit me up on Twitter @sstansstan anytime.

REMEMBER THIS BOOK IS FICTION. SOME EVENTS AND FACT WON'T ADD UP, CAUSE I NEEDED TO CHANGE THEM FOR THIS BOOK, DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THAT.

I hope you enjoy!