Aurora's hands remained clamped on her knees, a sick twisting feeling held her entire gut in a chokehold.

"Mum, it was this awful place. Big black clouds...and a huge manor. It was deathly, like all the happiness had been drawn from it,"Ginny said breathlessly.

Aurora tried to control her breathing, her eyes still cinched shut.

"Aurora dear are you alright?,"Molly asked.

Aurora nodded vigorously.

"I'm okay Molly, truly. Just need a moment,"she said.

Sirius pushed past Fred and George and layed a hand on her shoulder.

"Why did you apparate to such a place?,"he asked quietly as he attempted to get Aurora upright.

Aurora basically fell into his embrace.

"I didn't,"she said quietly into his shoulder.

And that was the truth. She didn't know that place, she only thought of one person. She knew she couldn't tell everyone where they went, who led her thoughts to such a place. So she kept her mouth shut.

"Anyway, just a little mix up. Sit down, sit down. Foods ready,"Arthur chirped with a smile on his face.

Sirius nodded.

"Get some food into you,"he said as he patted Aurora on the back.

Aurora didn't have to turn around to see who's eyes were practically boring into her.

Harry.

"You okay?,"he mouthed.

Aurora nodded.

"Don't worry,"she mother back.

He still looked like the roof was about to collapse.

Aurora picked up the closest Christmas cracker she could find and held it out to him.

"Happy Christmas Potter,"she said with a forced smile.

This caused Harry's serious expression to waver, and crack into a smile.

"Back at you Jenkins,"he said, grabbing the opposite end of the cracker and pulling it.

They ate and discussed everything and anything at the table. After dinner, Aurora had helped Molly to clean up in the kitchen, while the others retreated into the living room.

"How's school been Rory?,"she asked sweetly as she washed dishes and handed them to Aurora to dry.

"Fine. Classes are getting harder but that was to be expected. And we're doing quite well in quidditch as I'm sure you already know,"she babbled.

Molly smirked.

"I heard you played quite the match against Slytherin. Even had Slytherin players throwing themselves in front of bludgars for you,"she said quietly.

Aurora could feel the heat rising to her cheeks.

"Yeah it was quite the game I can't deny,"she said.

Molly giggled.

"I'm asking you if there's anyone special on the scene I ought to know about. Just in case they need a whack of a rolling pin every now and again,"she said, waving the rolling pin around.

Aurora laughed at the woman. Molly had always been like a second mother to Aurora, and practically a mother since her own died. Her heart sank as she realised she couldn't tell Molly all about Nott, and how different he is, and how she's never felt like this about anyone.