"That's the least you can do!" Erica snatched the bouquet from the woman's hand, looking for a vase to put them in.

"Where's Abigail?" Valeria was truly concerned not seeing the girl anywhere.

"None of your business..." came the answer from the kitchen, but Valeria ignored it, finding an open note laying on the couch.

Abigail, rent due July 07.

If not, police will be involved.

Sincerely,

Blair Anderson

'So, she went to pay the rent?' Tossing the paper back, she hurried towards the exit, hearing Erica yelling after her.

"You can't go there, you hear me? Damn it!" she couldn't move around that fast because of her surgery. "Come back and wait for her here!" but the woman already disappeared.

~*~

She wanted to see the girl, hell, even pay for her rent. She is her new 'landlord' after all. Trapping towards the messy looking office she didn't waste time to knock, pushing the door open.

But she immediately stopped in her tracks.

"Abigail?!" she yelled angrily, seeing her lover's head working between another woman's thighs. Blair's eyes were closed enjoying the pleasure the girl was giving her but hearing the familiar voice they snapped open with panic.

Valeria walked forward angrily, snatching the confused girl up by the arm. "Get up!" she barked, painfully squeezing Abigail. "Valeria, I didn't-" the small girl begged, feeling tears forming in her eyes. "Shut UP!" Valeria yelled; her tone filled with hate and anger. "Get in the car!" the woman tossed her keys in Abigail's direction, who clumsily caught it. "But-" one glance from Valeria, made her scurry out of the office in shame.

"You!" Valeria looked at Blair with rage. "What is the meaning of this?"

"I did nothing wrong-AUCH!" she stepped backwards as Valeria's fist collided with her cheekbone. "I am asking you again." the woman started patiently. "Why the fuck was she eating you out?" the last part was shouted.

Seeing the blonde woman bailing her fists, Blair quickly tried to make up something. "She wanted to do it, I-I tried to stop her, but-" she was silenced by another blow in her face.

"Don't fucking lie to me." Valeria leaned in whispering in the woman's ear. She seized Blair's hands, as they were held up in defense. Clutching them strongly, the other woman let out a painful scream.

"How long have you been taking advantage of her? ANSWER!"

"T-Three years, but I hadn't forced her to do it."

"Then? How did it happen?" Valeria was truly curious.

"Sh-she didn't had enough money, and I- "

"You decided to ask for sex."

"I-I-" she couldn't find the right words.

"You are pathetic and disgusting, and you should be grateful that I am not calling the police on you." she told Blair while holding tightly the collar of her shirt. "If you don't disappear by tomorrow, I will kill you." shoving the frightened woman away, she turned around, leaving the office with long strides.

Saying Valeria was mad, would've been an understatement.

She was raging, ready to explode.

The woman needed to walk a few circles around the trailer park, letting out all her frustration by kicking a stone here and there. Seeing the girl pleasuring someone else, made her go crazy. But honestly, who was she kidding? She used the girl the same way as Blair did.... She felt disgusted with herself. How could she do this?