GAY STORY TIME

Okay so, I went home sick today so like *cries*

But before I did, something gay happened and imma share it.

So, It was gym class but instead we went to watch some dumb volleyball tournament in our gym. Which sounds 'fuuun' We were vs like the Falcons? Idfk

But they were just practicing and the way the chairs were set up/where we were told to sit, we were watching the other school practice. Yay.

They were just standing around/talking to their friends, which was boring, so I looked over and saw something. Now,

There is this, glass window on one of the gym walls that looks into this room. Idk it's weird to explain but it's only a little back with like, a small ledge sticking out and yeah.
Btw, this team was fiiiiine as fuck. 80% of this team was hot. So like, yes. And their coach looked hella young and WAS STUNNING. OKAY LIKE WOW. Anyways, back to the story.

I saw the shortest guy on that team being pushed up against it by another. I was like "Okay.. Kind of looks sexual." Like, the one guy wasn't that good looking and the short guy was cute. It was weird but was kind of mean??? And sexual???

Then it got worst/better.

The guy pushed him up a bit so he wasn't touching the floor. This guy was short enough okay.

BUT THEN THE SHORT GUY LIFTED HIS LEGS AND WRAPPED THEM AROUND THE GUYS LIKE, WAIST.

Then the guy moved his legs, the other let him go, etc.

BUT LIKE, They were making eye contact and smiling and grinning IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GONNA KISS TOO???? OH MAN.
BUT THE SEXUAL TENSION OMFG.

Now, I was like "DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT GAY SHIT?!"
Luckily someone else did. (a guy friend of mine) When we were telling the others, he said he was thinking "Get a room wow." GLAD SOMEONE ELSE SAW IT.
It was hella weird/gay. But like, very fanficy. So fanfic like. Probably gonna write a fanfic with that idea tbfh. And another friend said she would too so like, expect that. But wow. AND THEY JUST WALKED AWAY AFTER LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
WHAT.