Abby gets real deep

I could make a sex joke. But I'm not gonna.

Like, thank you all for following me/reading my books. I know this is random to post about it at almost 12:00 at night but like. Holy shit.
2.48K followers. That's insane. Fucking insane. I never thought I'd get 100 what.
And my book reads.
Like, this book has 4.92K at the moment.
My most read book has 629K at the moment. Whaaat?! My less read book barely has over 200 reads.
Guys. That's insane! Writing is something I love a lot and the fact that people enjoy my writing, honestly makes me very happy.

How many of you guys know the story of how I joined Wattpad? I'm going to tell you guys. (In third pov)

So, around three/four years ago, Abby had stumbled upon a little man, named Skydoesminecraft. She was in love! His loud voice and funny laugh! Then, she found Deadlox. TrueMU. Dawnables. BajanCanadian. And the rest, was history. She couldn't believe that these people made Minecraft, such a fun game! She was in the fandom for months, just watching YouTube videos, when she came across something.
Shipping.

Now, she first looked at fanart. Some cute little Skylox and Merome drawings, sometimes other ones. As much as she likes Merome, she seemed to really like Skylox. One day, while looking for Skylox stuff, she found some Skylox fanfics on Quotev.

Yes, Quotev.

She had already knew about fanfiction from her old fandom (*cough* Sonic) and was interested. She began to read and was blown away! These people were fantastic at writing! She kept reading Skylox fanfics until she had read all the good ones. But then, she found a knew place.
Wattpad.
She was even more blown away! Holy cow! People can write so well, way better then Quotev! So she read, and read, and read. What did she read on? The computer and her 3DS when she was suppose to be asleep.

After a while, she started to read fanfics that weren't mainly towards a certain ship. Of course she still read shipping fanfics. She'd be crazy not to. (She also found out about Tumblr around this time, but that's another story) but oh man, she was a fangirl of many people! HeartPuddle, TheAbandonedAngel, Pixel-Crafter, DJUnicorn, and so many others! Abby wanted to be like them!
So
She made an account. (She really wanted to write a Skylox fanfic) Her first name was embarrassing and we don't speak of. Then her second one, girly_shippings, just clicked.
Abby wanted to write fanfiction.
And two people inspired her to do it.
The first one is still on Wattpad today. MineralFox. They fanfic about the person getting adopted by tc made Abby so happy. And then there was another.
Abby can't recall but it was something like 'I'm Weird' It was about a girl named Sam(?) and how she got adopted.
Abby fell in love.
She wanted to write an adopted by tc fanfic. She wanted to write.

So she did. She wrote about Max and Ally. About how they got adopted, found love, lost love, etc. She also made wonderful friends during this time. Friends she would never forget.

When she finished writing that, she was like "That was fun." But, people wanted more.
So she wrote a sequel.
Where they adopted a lovely girl. Named Taylor. She wrote that one and was happy when she finished it. (She also FINALLY wrote an only skylox fanfic)
Then
Months later
An irl friend wanted a third book.
So Abby did it.
And is writing it right now.
Oh man, Abby couldn't be more happier
-----------------
Yup. That's my story. I can't believe it. I love all of you guys so much. I'm glad I could share that story, which a few people know. Thanks for reading <3 (also, if you read the third book, sorry for not updating in like a week whoops)
Bye guys.

Oh and 'Abby gets real deep?' real deep in dat ass ;)
Okay I had to make it a gay sex joke. I had to.