*War Flashback*

I'm gonna be reacting to my old writing like how Cat, Natalie, and other cool peeps are doing. I'll do the first chapter of Adopted By.. Who?! Cause yeah.. I'm sorry.
*Spoilers??? Yeah*
------
As I walk inside the store, I see a boy around my age. He smiles at me "Hey, my name is Ty, What can I do for you?"

Oh, a dude named Ty! I wonder who this could be..

"Sup, my name is Max. I came here to get my nose pierced." "Well, you came to the right place." He tells me as we walk into a room.

Yes, cause Ty would do this as a job. Ffs

As he was setting up everything we talked about Minecraft. He plays it too! What are the odds?

"What are the odds that a grown ass man plays minecraft?!"

I also told him about the hell hole I live in. I could tell he felt sorry for me. After he finished piercing my nose, I asked him how much this would cost and he smiled and said "It's on the house." I was shocked! "Why..?" I asked, he laughed and said "It's the least I can do for you, you do live in that hell hole!"

Okay 1) 'Hell hole'
2) THEY CAN'T JUST GIVE AWAY FREE SHIT LIKE THAT

I smiled and thanked him. Then I left. "Hmm.. I still have a lot of money.. I know! I'll go to my favorite store!" I thought. As I started to walk down the road, I started to think about my favorite store. I then saw my favorite store, 'Net Lovers!

Kill me please. This store would never be real I cry

"This store only has stuff from the internet and video games!" I thought. As I walk into the store, I see Matt 'talking' to Gavin, and by 'talking' I meant flirting! "Oh Matt! I remember the first time we met, and the first time I met someone gay" I thought.

Ah yes. A cliché gay character. Also, Matt and Gavin... A few of you will know why them having these names is really fucking funny. ALSO, a flashback scene...

~FLASHBACK~

I was fourteen when I first walked into this store. As I walked inside I saw this guy (Matt) checking out this other guy. (Gavin) "Hah! he must be gay!" I thought.

Or Bisexual. Pansexual. Demisexual. As- you know, I could go on..

I walked up to the guy I saw checking out the other guy and whispered to him "I saw you checking out that other guy.." The guy turned around, his eyes wide. He then grab me and pulled me as far away from everyone else. He then said "PLEASE don't tell anyone I'm gay!"

*heavy sigh*

I smiled "Your secret is safe with me!" He smiled and put his hand out "My name is Matthew, but call me Matt" I shook his hand "My name is Maxine, but if you call me that, you won't see the daylights of tomorrow! Call me Max"

Okay I actually like the name Maxine shush

He laughed "Ok Maxy!" I raised my eyebrow. "Maxy..?" "It's your nickname!" he said. I smirked "Ok then, Matty!" He then laughed. I just knew we would become great friends.

WHO BECOMES FRIENDS THIS FAST

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"And we did become great friends.." I thought. Then Gavin turned and saw me and said "Oh Hey Max!" "Hey Gavin!" I said. Then Matt saw me and screamed "MAXY!!" and ran up to me and hugged me. Gavin chuckled. "MATTY!!" I yelled back as I hugged him.

Matt is too gay in this alright. And they kept those stupid fucking nicknames?!

"Well, I better go and stock up on the rest of the sweaters, nice seeing you again, Max" Gavin said as he walked away. "OMG! Maxy! I looovvve your new nose piercing!" I giggled