*War Flashbacks* pt. 3

Okay. I don't know why. But, I did a reaction thing to the first chapter of Adopted By.. Who?! And My Parents Are Youtubers so I thought.. 'Fuck it. Let's do the third one.' Which I'm currently writing (need to still write chapter 34)
Not really a 'look back at my old writing' but more of a 'This'll be fun' thing. Enjoy, I guess.
*Spoilers?? Duh.* (a lot of spoilers actually)
--------------------
It has been one week since the accident happened at school.

And everyone who didn't have the last book saved/didn't see that weird update thing I made a while ago is confused.

Now everyone knew what happened with my parents. Everyone at home was acting weird towards me now, as if they felt sorry for me.

We all feel sorry for you, baby.

Which I hated, I hated feeling sorry for. My friends were acting the same as well. They make it seem like I'm still the little girl I was when my dad left me at the orphanage.

*mic drop* No but seriously I love that line for some reason. I just.. yes.

I'm not though. Even people in my homeroom were acting weird towards me. Tyler wouldn't look at me and Lindsay would only say kind things to me. Well, I think she's just a kind person.

Everyone who hasn't read that last chapter thing again is like "Tyler? I thought he went to jail?"

Mrs. Rose, who is actually a nice teacher, would never raise her voice at me. I guess Lindsay told her what I told her. Fantastic. I looked in the mirror and sighed, my hair being pulled back into a messy bun.

"Girl only knows how to make a messy bun" cliché. Then again, her mom died when she was fairly young, her dad abandoned her, Max isn't good with hair, and Ashley doesn't teach her, only does it fo- no I am not arguing with that cliché smh.

I wore a normal shirt and black sweat pants, also wearing a grey pullover sweater. I grabbed my bag off my bed and walked out of the room. It was Monday and I had to leave for school soon, yay.

See, she has blue hair. That's enough colour.

I walked downstairs, most the house being asleep. The only people awake were Max and Jason. Jason was acting the weirdest around me.

Gee, I wonder why.

When he found out Rebecca was my real mom's name, he got super awkward. Probably cause that was the name of the girl who he cheated on me with.

Whoop, there it is.

I told him it's fine, I don't even like him anymore. Me and him wouldn't even work out together! He's way older then me, in my opinion, and I only think of him as a friend.

See, not everyone is gonna be dating someone in TC at the end of this ff. IT'S NOT THAT CLICHÉ.. And Taylor, you think of him as a friend now but before? You were ALL over him.

He acts pretty normal when it's just me and him or me, him, and someone else he's close too. He acts weird when it's more then just the two of us, as if he's embarrassed.

You'd think he would be MORE embarrassed when it's just them alone? Eh? No? Okay..

I kinda understand though, bringing up a girl who he cheated on me with in front of Mitch or Adam isn't a good idea.

Mitch has already beat up Jason so like, you know he would. Adam? Eh, he'd just yell. Then again, Adam is loud as fuck.. Oh god, imagine Adam yelling at someone. Dear god.

Or in front of Jerome, his boyfriend. Him and Jerome seem happy together, even though they're keeping it a secret from all the fans.

*cackles* AH YES, THE CRACK SHIPPING OH MY GOD. I think I remember why I did this too. Jason needed love and people were like "Merome!!1!1!" and I was like "Fuck yo Merome." And then this ship happened. Also, for Max and Taylor: "Main character dates Mitch cliché" and "Main character dates Jason" cliché. Whoops.