13 - Cigarettes and Blazers

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing down here anyways?" She asks.

I step to the left for a few seconds so she can see Bethany and then move back in front of her.

"What'd she do?"

"She's the rat." I answer.

Ana opens her mouth to speak again but before she can get any words out, she's interrupted.

"Vincenzo Nico Medici! I am going to fucking burry your sorry ass alive!" I hear my mother.

Ana can barely contain her laughter. "Good luck, big guy." She slaps my cheek lightly before walking past me into the cell where Bianca is.

"Where do you think you're going?" I say.

"I wanna get in a few hits. I never liked the bitch to begin with." She calls out.

When I turn back around, my mother stands in front of me.

And she doesn't look happy.

I can hear Antonella scolding her son as I observe the girl in front of me

I can hear Antonella scolding her son as I observe the girl in front of me. She's tied to a chair and completely helpless.

"What do you want?" She sneers.

"Just here to watch the show." I reply.

A few minutes later, Vincenzo re-enters with an annoyed look on his face. He goes straight up to the girl whose name I can't remember and stands in front of her. "Where is Fransisco?" He demands.

She stays silent so he grips onto the blade in her thigh and twists it further in. She curses in pain.

"Where is he?" Vincenzo asks.

"I don't know." She replies, strongly.

Honestly, I need this information just as much as Vincenzo does. I get up and walk towards the door of the cell. I open the door and tell one of the guards my request. He goes to get what I asked for and I close the door again.

I sit down on a chair I found in the corner of the room as I watch Vincenzo become more frustrated with each minute that passes. About five minutes later, there is a knock on the cell door.

"That must be the uber eats I ordered. Don't mind me." I get up and open the door.

"Just set it down in front of her." I point to what's-her-face and the two men do so.

"This isn't food." She says as she looks down to the large bucket of ice cold water.

"I know. I figured you would be more thirsty than hungry." I reply.

Back home, whenever I had to get information out of someone who wanted to be stubborn, I would use this tactic and it worked every single time. 100% success rate.

"Mind if I have a try?" I ask Vincenzo.

"Be my guest." He says in a sarcastic tone and gestures towards her.