It was worth the wait

There was no rush. They could take all the time they needed. There were no colleagues disturbing them or the university keeping them on their toes. It was just them and the beautiful house they got to spend the weekend vaar.

Ramo stepped back a bit, smiling at her, and grabbed both of their glasses, placing them on the table. Sibel put her hands around his neck, looking at him admiration and caressing his hair. They both leaned forward to touch their lips again, plunging into a deeper one. His hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Tongues joined the game and the air was feeling hotter.sibel lowered her hands to his chest and started to tour it. Ramo took her hand and pulled at it to make them stand up without breaking the kiss. His hands went from her waist to her back and hips .
Ramo started to guide them to the bedroom, their hands all over each other, trying to touch as many places as they could.
Sibel was about to open the door when ramo stopped them.
He put his hands on her cheeks and she rested her back against the door.
What ? She couldn't stop smiling.
Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to feel like......
Plz Ramo! Did you see the way i was harassing you from these past few days?
They both laugh.
Stop thinking Ramo, I'm fine ramo. Sibel put her hands on his waist and leaned in to kiss him while opening the door with her right hand.

His hands were massaging her body and hers were trying to undo the buttons of his shirt.
Sibel threw his shirt on the floor as Ramo was doing same with her shirt. He kept caressing his body while his lips were on her neck, sucking and biting it. She threw her head back, resting it on the door while her hands were in Ramo's hair.
Sibel grabbed his head to kiss him and her hands moved to his belt. She opened it quickly and lowered her trouser. Ramo leaned into to deep the kiss.
Jeez ramo, Sibel sighed.
I think we should take this to bed, Ramo separated them a bit.
Yeah we should, she smiled.
He guided both of them to the mattresses, undid her inner garments and positioning himself on top of her. His lips were on her neck while his hands were holding her in a soft hug. Then he started to leave a path of kisses on her body.Her chin, her clavicle, her stomach. He stopped to look at her with desire for just a second, and then he returned to his activity.

She could feel Ramo's breath, and the only thing she could do was curl her fingers into the sheets to stop herself from screaming.
In only one move, she was on top of him, kissing and biting his neck while his hands were kneading her ass. Sibel moved her hands to his chest and leaving kisses there.
Slowly and gently, killing him in the exact same way he did to her.
"Sibel" he asked without asking anything at all. She knew what he wanted.
Ramo recomposed himself, he smiled at her and regained his position on top of her. Sibel's hands were caressing his back while Ramo was doing the same with her cheeks. He kissed her and asking for permission, and she nodded yes.

Do you want me to stop?he asked looking straight into her eyes.
No..... i am okay Ramo, i want this. I want us., she reassured him.
Ramo pushed himself into her again, seeing Sibel's uncomfortable face. She started to let out little moans of pain, which he decided to take away by kissing her.

As soon as he was completely connected to her, Sibel rammed her nails into the sheets and tried to cover the moans. He didn't move, he just started to kiss her lobe, her neck, and then her lips, trying to make it more comfortable for her. Sibel wrapped her hands around him and caressed his back while they were hungrily kissing. She breathed out. She was with Ramo, she breathed in. He won't evert hurt her. Sibel let go of one last breath. She loves this man.

At first , it was still hurting, but Ramo's attention and caution made it all better. He was always checking on sibel, making her feel the most special woman on earth.
Ramo did what she asked and started to make sudden move, leaving nothing but the sound their bodies crashing against each other to fill the room.
"I love you" Ramo said, separating a bit from her, looking at her like she was most beautiful thing he had ever seen. And she was.
"I love you too" she replied, putt-her hands on his cheeks and leaning in to give him a soft kiss that turned into a passionate one. Ramo couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her with the desire in her eyes and him being the person who was making her feel that happiness and relief was just too much.
They both reached their climax, getting to see each other's face filled with relief and pleasure.

He rested his head on the hollow into her neck for some minutes, just holding in her arms. Then he separated a bit to be able to look at her. He was kinda concerned because it was still her first time and she hadn't said a word in minutes.
Are you okay? He asked worryingly buy then he saw the smile on her face and knew what everything is fine. She replied by leaning into kiss him.
That was amazing, you are spectacular, Sibel confessed. He brought his hands to her cheeks and smiled back at her.
You were stunning too. He moved leaned to her neck to leave a few kisses there.
"It was worth the wait " she said making him stop the kisses and look at her.
It really was. They mixed their lips touched again. It was so soft and slow one..... like if they were telling each other how much they loved them.
...........
A/N( finally it happened. And i hope you guys enjoyed all the halvet vaar. Reviews are always appropriated and helps me to keep going .)

Precap( First fight )