The unforgettable Night

I didn't know you had a brother,sibel was surprised. It's not that they talked a lot yesterday but he could have told her that his brother was her law professor.
I forgot to mention, he whispered.
Look after her. She is kind of crazy, Ramo muttered in his brother's ear.
Sibel looked at Ramo saying something to his brother and then he left.. without saying goodbye.she knows he's a completely asshole but she thought he had a manners.
How can he be your brother? How old is he? She was confused.
He's just five years older than you and six older than me. He made his career in few years. He is a kind of prodigy and I'm the black ship.
I am not so sure of that, she replied laughing.
Sibel and shahen studied in the library as planned. They studied until that unforgettable nights come.
why forgettable?Well keep reading.
Remember my friends that couldn't make it yesterday? Well they'll do a party tonight. Do you want to come sibel?
Yeah I remember, but I don't know shahen.... two nights in row drinking must not be healthy.
Come on! It will be fun. My girlfriend friend be there and you could bring your friends too. It will be just small gathering.
Okay. Let me ask my friends and i will let you know.
See you around, he said and followed his way.
When sibel come home she thought about Shahen actually she thought about his brother and how je could be so hot, but also so annoying? Maybe they just started on the wrong foot. She will have to bear ramo if she will be Shahen friend.
She talked to her friends and they didn't mind to go party tonight.
A couple of few hours later while she was taking a bath her phone made an annoying noise so she grabbed it.
Hi! I transferred to your university. I hope you don't mind. My parents got job near here so. I didn't have any choice. You know how they are. I'm sorry sibel.
She read text like a million times. It was karem, her ex Boyfriend.who cheated on her with a blond girl from college. It devastated her when she found out.They were together for like three years and he didn't even have decency to breakup with her. She had to see her boyfriend and that girl having make out in his bedroom. He had broken her heart but she was glad she hadn't given all of herself to him. She is still a virgin.
She moved to Istanbul university, the first days were the worst but then she got used to it. Being alone and nerd.That changed when she met Nehir, Dilber and Gizem. Actually the only thing changed was the" lonely " part.
But she was fine without him right. She got over him and now he would study in the same university as her and they would see each other more often.
When she talked to nehir and tell her what happened she forced her to go to the party. Sibel wasn't in a good mood but her friend wouldn't let her cry alone in bed.
The best thing you can do is have fun and get drunk! Trust me sibel. Nehir said.
I'm sure my mom would disagree.
Ohh come on! You are 22 sibel. You have to live your life. Also i am not taking "No" for an answer.
I guess i have no choice then, sibel said and went to her room to chose something to wear. She though a black short dress would be fine so she wore that one.
When arrived at party there were like 40 to 50 peoples, tops. She was drinking with nehir and Dogu and then they went some room to have privacy.
Nehir voice sounded over and over in her head."The best thing  you can do is have fun and get drunk"
She got bored so decided to follow her friends advice. She drank whatever the plastic cup had and then whatever the other glass had, and preeettyyy soon she lost count. She drunk from the half glasses that were on the table. She drank for his ex boyfriend, she drank because he cheated on her and she drank because she felt unloved.
Sibel.. what the hell? Shahen shouted when he sad Sibel dancing on the kitchen counter.
I'm just having fun, Sibel replied stumbling on her feat. She couldn't even stand still.
You took my advice very seriously,said nehir after shahen called her and Dogu.
What can i say? I am good student.
Then the door bell rang.
What the hell is all this noise? What were  you thinking when you invited all this people here? Are you insane? Ramo shouted his little brother through the loud music.
It was supposed to be a small gathering but people kept coming and I didn't know what to do. Shahen explained.
Close the door little genius. Ramo was mad.
Relex everything is fine. Shahen finished the sentence and then Sibel started to dance on the table.
Yeah ... everything is under control right? Ramo asked sarcastically.
Why are you here and what do you want? Shahen asked?
I came to grab my shirt I left here yesterday, Ramo answered.
It is in my room,come in. Shahen told her brother and then went to see sibel.
While ramo was going to his brother's bedroom, shahen, nehir, Dogu tried to stop sibel from doing anything stupid. She would probably do.
I am leaving, Ramo shouted to his brother.
Wait! Shahen said while he was taking Sibel's arm and making her follow him.
Can you take her to her bedroom? She's really drunk, shahen said.
I don't wanna go! I am having fun. Sibel tried to stay.
You will thank me tomorrow, Shahen asked.
Come on you aren't my father! Just leave me alone... sibel was getting whined.
Why did you get this drunk? What happened? Shahen asked concerned his friend.
Can't a girl just drink for fun?
She can but i know something's happening to you.
Jeez, i am fine, sibel said brother.
Well I think it's best if you go. Shahen said already picking up her stuff.
Can you? Shahen asked his brother, motioning towards the hazel eyes.
I don't think it's good idea Shahen, i am her teacher. Ramo told her brother.
Her bedroom is across the street, shahen said trying to make him agree about taking sibel to her room.
Come on sibel, lets go, Ramo sighed reluctantly while B taking sibel's arm.
You don't have to come with me, she said when they were out of shahen,s bedroom.
You can't even walk like a normal person of course i have to.
As soon as they are on the street, she started to shake.
Here, ramo took out his jacket and wrapped around her shoulders.
Thank you.
They entered the building and Sibel told him he can go now. He agree.. she won't get lost after all.
They were about to say good buy when she saw him.Karem was completing his forms with his parents by his side.
Hi sweetheart. Fuck they saw me, Sibel thought. She was shocked. She didn't thought she would see her again after all that happened.
Hi! She greeted her ex mother in law.
Did you know we are coming? She asked while karem and his father were approaching them.
Yeah he told me. She replied uncomfortably.
Ramo felt tension emanating from that exchange, so he decided to do something.
Nice to meet you, Ramo siad .
Who you are? Karem asked.
I'm just... i just.. he stumbled over his words. We have to go said and took Sibel's arm and to take her out of there. He couldn't tell them he is law professor that would be suspicious and could stain his reputation. Why would a teacher be with his student on Saturday night and in her building too.
He just hoped nobody recognise him tomorrow
At class. Especially karem.
Thanks she finally said when they were on the street.
Who are they? He asked with genuine curiosity.
"My Asshole Ex boyfriend " who cheated on me three years ago and his parents who seemed to know shit about what he did to me. She replied sadly looking at him.
I am sorry, he wanted to comfort her, but he thought maybe that would be awkward.
It's just fine... i just thought i got over it and now... she said through a gasp while she was looking at the floor. He is moving here an I don't know if i can take that. It's still hurting me. Shw confessed with a broken voice.
Sibel didn't want to cry in-front of him. She was strong... what's happening to her? Blame the drink.
It's going to be fine, he said and put his arm around her to have her close to him so he could hold her. Immediately after he did that, he regretted it. That was inappropriate and he shouldn't did that but he just couldn't not stain the fact of her crying.. what was he saying? Why he cared about her? He didn't even know her. A lot of thoughts crossed his mind, hi was going mad.
It's just a stupid guy. You have a whole life ahead of you to love and be loved. You're only 22.... trust me this isn't going to be your last heartbreak. Ramo stopped thinking  and decided to tell her something to makes her feel better... it didn't go as plan.
Woww..that made me feel better, she said in a sarcastic tone.
I am sorry I'm not good with these situations, he explained and they both laughed.
It's fine. Thank you. She said and huddling more into his embrace. Ramo thought she looked so calm. He held her even more closer to him. As if that was possible and they stayed like that for seconds ? Minutes? They really lost sense of time.
I should go, ramo said while putting sibel away. He was realising
this night was a total mistake and he had to go immediately.
Me too.
Thank you again for this. You're not a total asshole after all, she said with a smirk give him back his jacket.
Good night Sibel. And then he went to his building.
............
To be continued