The Weekend(1)

Once Sibel arrived at the lake, she saw Ramo's car. She opened the trunk to get out her luggage and then she sat it in the front with him.
"Hey" he leaned in to kiss her with big unbreakable smile. She kissed him back.
I think we should get going, she broke the kiss reluctantly.
Yes. We definitely should... He get closer to her again and melted his lips with her. His hands were browsing her back while his head tilted a lill to be closer her, even if that wasn't possible.
Ramo... she said, sighing.
Okay. He stepped back looking at her with a smile and started the car engine.
.......
It was beautiful and sunny day, and sibel thought they couldn't have chosen a better day to drive.
So we have been here for three hours... where are you taking me? She heard him laugh. Should i be worried? She joked.
You shouldn't. I'm just taking you to a place where i used to go on weekends. It's not that far just traffic is heavy.
Well you should eat then or you going to faint and I don't know how to drive smoothly! Sibel exclaimed, cutting a piece of the sandwich and putting it into his mouth. He sucked her fingers to clean the mayonnaise,making her feel a shock of electricity in her center.
Ramo.... she replied in... warning? Her face was serious but filled with desire at the same time.
Your fingywas dirty,i was just helping you. You are welcome. He looked away from the road for just a second to smile at her. He had that smirking face that turns her on every time he pulls it. Sibel's facial expressions changed in a second to a playful one.
Ohhhh, I think you're tense form all the driving and traffic, she said looking at him with a worrying face and touching his shoulders. And since you were so nice to me seconds before, I'll be nice to you too.  Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were darker. Ramo didn't have time to think because....
"Fuck" he whispered when he felt Sibel's hand on his thigh through the trouser.
This area is really ,really tense . She was making fun of him and he knew it, so he tried to contain his emotions.
am I helping you? Sibel asked pouting and massage his thigh. Ramo face was still  focused on road but she could see that  from time to time, he opened his mouth and let out a low moan.
She leaned towards his ear and started biting it's while her tongue sucked his lobe. Her hands was still on his thigh, making it fun of it too.
His breath was ragged and his jaw was clenched, so she left wet and soft kisses on it.
Well ....I guess, I helped , Sibel replied.
Geeez sibel. That was amazing. He smiled at her.
My pleasure.
In that moment, they knew they would have the most amazing weekend ever.
........
Once they arrived at their destination, Ramo got of the car first to open her door sporting her a Cheshire cat smile. Sibel leaned over to kiss him when she was out of the car. He pressed her to the vehicle as he put both of his hands on her waist.
Her fingers toured his chest while her tongue explored his mouth. Ramo captured her neck and started to leave soft kisses but wet kisses along it.
He separated from her a bit the moment he felt he was getting hard.
I'm starving , lest order something. He said and kissed her cheek. She nodded so he grabbed her by waist and guided her inside.
Woww, Ramo! This is so beautiful. It was big old house but recently decorated. It had a backyard with deck chairs on the grass and a pool. Everything was perfectly clean so she realised someone was there beforehand to prepare it. I love it honey. She approached him and left a soft kiss on his lips.

I'm glad you like it. They both stood there just looking at each other for a couple of seconds.
So I guess there's food in the fridge.
You are guessing right. He smiled and opend it for ingredients to cook something.
Ok, so Mr.Kaya going to delight me with your cooking? Sibel was biting her bottom lip.
I am. He winked.
I'm gonna change my cloths, where is the bedroom?
Down the hall to the right. He gestured towards it.
And where is your bedroom? She asked genuinely.
What? I.... we... he sighed, scratching the nape of his neck. There is another one, but I'm gonna sleep on the couch. He smiled nervously.
I was playing with you Ramo. Sibel said laughingly.
Damn it, Sibel don't do that again! I was panicking here.  He turned back around to cook while her listened to her, I'm sorry! That came from the hall.
........
He was cutting the tomatoes to make the pasta sauce when he felt familiar hands caressing his chest and kissing his shoulders . Ramo put his hands above her and squeezed them.
Sibel made him turn around to kiss his lips as  his hands were grabbing her hips.
She introduced her tongue and played with his lips, biting and sucking them. At the point Sibel thought the food would wait.( ayee Meri despo bachi🌚)
Excuse me, the pasta are going to burn. He said moving her aside approaching the food.
Turns the burner off, she said getting closer to him again and caressing his muscles.
I'm starving, he said without looking at her.
Come on! Sibel laughed. I'm not wearing undies, she tried to seduce him. He felt he was getting hard, but he just told her he was really hungry and avoided all eye contact.
What's wrong? Her face was filled up with against and worry.

Nothing wrong, honey. He turned around and put of his hands on her cheek.
So you're rejecting me because you are really hungry? She asked, making an effort to emphasise that it doesn't make any sense to her. He just nodded.
Okay call me when lunch is ready, she said heading back to their room.
Hey. He grabbed her hand to stop her.
What? She answered reluctantly.
I'm not rejecting you... i just...l.... he sighed. I have a plan... he replied with a bit of shame.
Ohhhh, she sighed smiling . Geez, Ramo you could have just told me! She kissed him.
It was supposed to be a surprise. He rolled his eyes.
It still is one. She wrapped her hands around his neck. Thank you for all of this. She couldn't stop smiling.
You deserve it. He  gave her a quick kiss and finished cooking .
..........
To be continued
Guess what  Ramo's surprise?