Drunk sibel

Sibel was wearing a red short dress that highlighted her curves. Her makeup was soft, she also wearing a black heals that made her taller and her legs go on for miles.
She asked for an uber and after a few minutes she arrived at the party. It was full of people, but none she cared about, the music was loud and the people were smiling and dancing.
She headed to the counter so she could pour herself a drink,and decided on tequila to start the night. On her first shot, karem approached her.
Hi, karem said while he was pouring himself a drink.
Hey, Sibel greeted him without giving him much attention.
I never apologise for... he couldn't finish the sentence because Sibel interrupted him.
Do you really want to this here?Sibel asked. She just wanted to have some fun. She had enough drama to last an entire month.
No..... i just... he stumbled on his words.
It's fine karem... it happened a long time ago. I got over it, did i? Yes of course i did.
If you're fine with it, I'm fine with it, karem smiled to cut the awkward conversation.
Hey I don't know you are here, dilber said, approaching them. She was with sibel in constitutional law.
Hi.. I didn't you are here either, sibel said in surprise.
Sorry.. i am interrupting something? Dilber asked.
No..you're not. Sibel said while turning around to look at karem.
I was just leaving... bye sibel, see you later, karem waved his good bye.
After catching up with dilber, she asked her f she wanted to play truth or dare with the people in the leaving.
I say why the hell not. Sibel answered and then they both joined the group. The game was normal truth or dare, but if you didn't answer the question or didn't do the challenge, you had  to take a shot.
The questions and challenges were soft at first . As the players were getting drunk the things were getting more intense.
A few rounds later, sibel and dilber were a little drunk and made Sibel forget the previous events that were consuming her mind. She smiled, laughed... she needed that. She was about to here Karem's dare for her when she heard a familiar voice behind her.
Hey sibel.... can we talk for a minute? Shahen asked with nehir.
I'm in the middle of the game, if i go i lose, and I never lose.sibel said, looking at karem with a challenging face, they were tied.
It's just a minute, sibel they can wait, Nehir insisted.
We can talk after I finish kicking Karem's ass. Sibel said. Shut up now I want to know Karem's dare . Choose right hony cause otherwise....
I dare you to kiss me, karem said and looked at sibel. She seemed calm about the challenge.
That's it?prepare yourself to lose,sibel said.
Standing up to get closer to him. Of course shahen and nehir wouldn't stop her because they don't know about what happened between them in the past. They were just hoping after the kiss, they would convince sibel to come home. It's not that they don't want her to have some fun.. the point was that she was getting drunk and playing stupid games only because she was heartbroken.
Why are you so sure I'm one that will lose? Karem asked while looking into sibel's eyes. He couldn't stop looking at her, maybe was the alcohol or maybe was the fact that she was hot as well... it might both.
Just watch me, her mouth on his. The kiss was soft at first, he grabbed his waist and her hands on his neck and they were so close as they could be. For a second, it felt they were still in college , they were celebrating something with a kiss. Then, she remembered why they aren't doing that same anymore. She separated from the kiss and rested her hands on his chest, Karem's arms were around her waist.
I'm sure i won honey... and i am not talking about the game, karem was clearly flirting with her. She didn't why... she always thought about he cheated on her because she wasn't good enough. Now he was flirting with her again and now she didn't know what to to think. Was this a god idea? Was this going to help her to forget Ramo?
I should go... she said, taking her hands out of his chest and a step back. Sibel needed time to think.
Okay... we can talk tomorrow, Karem said, letting her go. Good bye sibel, he said smilingly.
Bye karem,  sibel said and then he shot Dilber a goodbye look. After this Nehir and shahen took her to the car.
.......
Once they got home, they went to sleep the few hours they had left before the sunrise.
The only thing shahen did when he got home take off his shoes and lie down on the bed. Nehir did the same, after taking her home off makeup  and changing her clothes. Sibel decided to take a shower and once the water starts to fall on her body, her thoughts consumed her again.
She liked the kiss, but that didn't change the fact that he hurt her.
Ramo.... he was acting like an asshole again. The way he kept dealing with problems sucks. She knew he was hurt too but treating her bad wouldn't solve things.
Once she finished , she put her pajamas and slept the few remaining hours.
.........
Another day started, correction another boring day started. Nehir and her went to class, they took some notes and did their homework.
The last class of the day was criminal law with Ramo. She just wished the hours pass by quickly.
Hi everyone., today we'll work in pairs. You can choose your partner but just do it fast, Ramo said while writing something on the board.
Do you mind if I work with dogu? Nehir asked.
No it's fine, go. Sibel turned around to see who didn't have a partner yet, when he saw karem in-front of her.
Hey.. i am alone do you want to work together? Karem asked.
Sure.... what could i have said? I was alone it's not like i had another choice, telling him I preferred  doing it with someone else was not option, i am not that spiteful.
She sat next to karem, and they both waited for the instructions.
Ramo turned to the students and saw sibel with whome,it was strange.why would sibel do something with him? I thought she hated karem.
Write s defense for someone who's accused pf murder. Ramo said and distributed some photocopies, here you have the information you'll need for the case. You have two hours to finish it, and put it on my desk. Ramo explained.
Sibel and karem were enjoying working together. They could understand each other so perfectly. She knew what he would say, and he knew what she was thinking.
When they were about to finish,karem  got closer to her and crack joke in her ear, making her laugh and call Ramo's attention.
Is there something funny about a murder trail? Tell me, I want to laugh too, Ramo was pissed.
It was my fault sorry,karem said. Looking at their work. Sibel was looking at Ramo's eyes, puzzled. Is there any chance that he us jealous? Maybe he is just confused that i am laughing with the guy that made my cry multiple times. He is probably right, what the hell am i doing?
Can you two take things seriously? Ramo asked rhetorically and asked for everyone's work cause it had already passed the two hours.
........
Once Ramo got home with Shahen, they ordered some food to have lunch.
So how are you? Ramo asked looking at him.
Are you okay? Shahen asked.
Yes.. why?
Cause you're Asking me how am i? You never ask that.. just tell me what you want.
Okay...  what's going on between Sibel and Karem? Ramo asked in a low voice. He knew he shouldn't ask that. He had no right to have that information... sibel and he weren't vn even friends now.
You know I can't talk about  Sibel's life with you, shahen said like it was an obvious thing.. actually it was.
She will not get mad because of one little thing you tell me.
Hahah, we both know she will, Shahen replied.
I am just worried about her... I don't like that guy, Ramo couldn't tell His brother the actual reason why he didn't like Karem. If Sibel didn't want to tell him about karem, she must have a reason.
You don't know.. Ramo murmured.
What? Shahen asked.
Nothing just tell me what's going on between them and I promise I won't ask you again about sibel.
I don't know Ramo... shahen was doubting. It was just a simple information but he knew Sibel would get upset if she found out he told ramo.
Come on... I won't tell her, just tell me Ramo begged.
They kissed at. Party last night, Shahen replied.
...........
To be continued