Ugly Truth

Sibel went Apartment without knowing what she would do now.would she have to act like nothing happened? Would he act like nothing happened?
She couldn't stop crying. She cried because she liked him a lot and she wanted to kiss him again but she couldn't.
She tried to calm herself down while she was walking to her apartment. The rain grew stronger. The drops were slipping on her face and mixing with her tears.
...........
She came apartment and Nehir was looking at her as if she was ghost. She tried to ask her what happened but sibel told her she just wanted to sleep, and she did that.
After sibel left his house, Ramo sat in the couch. He didn't fee that kind of magic and connection with anyone else. He wanted to get lost in her hazel eyes again and kiss those red lips.
It was difficult situation, but he didn't have another choice. Hw couldn't resign university. It was really great job and After all it was his future.
He poured himself a drink and he drank until he couldn't remember today's event anymore.
A few hours later, Shahen went to Ramo's apartment to apologise to him for the way he behaved when he found about sibel and Ramo's Friendship. He Rang the bell, but Ramo didn't open the door. He rang a few more times and then he gave up. Maybe he isn't home? Or he's sleeping? He thought but he heard a noise Coming from the inside.
Ramo I heard you. Open the door. I just want to apologise.
I forgive you, you're free to go now.Ramo said stumbling with his words. Shahen noticed it, so he took his apartment keys from his pocket and opened the door.
What the hell Ramo? What happened? Shahen asked after seeing Ramo lying on the couch with a bottle of drink in one hand and and his phone in the other.
I have to call her, Ramo said and tried to reach his phone but his vision was blurred.
Who? Shahen was worried about him, he had never seen Ramo like that.
Sibel, Ramo said with sad eyes.
She didn't talk to you yet? She will. We talked a few hours ago. Ramo she isn't mad at you. I'm sure she will call you and you'll solve things, Shahen said and tried to calm his brother.
We won't, Ramo said, looking at the floor.
Is there something else you aren't telling me, shahen asked.
She came,we talked and.... I kissed her. Goddd, I'm such an idiot! Ramo said trying to stand up.
I don't understand... how? I thought you were friends? Can you be more clear? Shahen was confused.
She left. She's never coming back again. Ramo said while he was holding onto kitchen furniture to not fall.
Okay, we will talk about this later, get some rest Ramo. Shahen put his arm around ramo to support him and took him to his bedroom. I have to call her, where's my phone? Ramo asked once he was lying on his bed.
Not now, we'll talk later, just sleep Ramo. Shahen covered him with the sheet and left his brother sleeping.
Once he leaving his room again, he called sibel. He had to find out what happened.
Hi shahen, what happened? Sibel asked in hoarse voice.
You tell me! Shahen replied it took sibel Just a second to find out what he was talking about.
So you know... Sibel said,realising he talked to Ramo.
He is a disaster, his eyes were swollen and red he was really drunk. I didn't understand what happened, he was babbling something, but he said something about a kiss, shahen said fearless of what sibel would say.
We kissed. That's why is everything so confusing right now. Sibel said in a sigh.
But how? I thought you two were just friends! Shahen was confused.
We were.... I thought we were. I don't know what happened. I came to Ramo's apartment to talk. We solved things and then we hugged. We were so close, and it just happened. Sibel said Without understanding either.
If it was just a kiss, why the hell are you two making such a big deal out of this. He said yelling at her. Just act like nothing happened, problem solved, shahen tried to reason with sibel but she didn't reply, he started to comprehend why his brother was such a mess. It wasn't just a kiss, was it? Shahen asked.
It was...it's just... Sibel stumbled with enr words.it didn't feel like it was just that.
I am not following you, shahen was confused.
I am not following myself either, Sibel sighed, I think i like him..... and i thim he like me too. That's how we got in this situation.
Jeez... sibel why would you even kiss in this first place? Shahen sounded like it was obvious they shouldn't have done that. At some point it was obvious..  it just wasn't easy.
I don't know shahen, we were close and it just happened! Can't see I'm confused too? All this made me nervous, Sibel yelled.
I'm sorry I don't know what to say, Shahen confused.
You don't have to say anything. I guess we will have to act like nothing happened.
Ohhhh sibel.... shahen said and then he heard her crying.. what can i do?
Can you come over? I need a friend, sibel said.
I'm coming , shaheen replied, and then he cut the call. Ramo will sleep for hours after all that drink, shahen thought.
After she finished talking with shahen, she left her room so she could talk to nehir.
Hey.... how are you? Nehir asked.
I'm still confused,  Sibel confessed and then she told afternoon events to her friend.
I am sorry sibel, nehir made a pause. I know this is not you want to hear but you know, your career is more important, right?
I know nehir. I don't even think Ramo and I should talk anymore. I think it's clear for both of us the end of this. It's just... sibel couldn't keep talking because she would start crying again.
I know you really like him, don't you? Nehir asked.
I really do sibel said sadly. How i am supposed to forget him? I don't even know I liked him before we kissed. It felt like I've always been attracted to him and now all I want to do is kiss him again, Sibel confessed.
I don't know what to say... i am deeply sorry sibel.  I want to make things better but i, nehir couldn't finish the sentence because Sibel interrupted her.
I know you being here, it's all i need. Sibel approached her and they hugged.
Some times later shahen came over and her two best friends helped her deal with her broken heart.
Then shahen told her he had to take care of her brother and he left.
The following hours sibel was studying and trying to focus on everything but Ramo.
..........
Next day sibel woke up and went to college thinking about what could happen when she gets to class. Nehir tried to calm her until they arrived at the classroom.
A couple of minutes later he walked in. He seemed perfect, like nothing happened. However she knew he was not, according to  what shahen told her.
At some point, she was hurt that he looked that perfect. It made her feel like he was not as sad and depressed as she was. Like he didn't care that much.
Sibel just wanted all of it to be a bad dream. She just wanted to wake up and not feel that empty hole in her heart anymore.
She got lost in her thoughts and she didn't even hear what he was talking about.
Miss Yildirim, what was I saying about the importance of murder trail? Ramo asked.he sounded so cold, like he wasn't the one who kissed her yesterday. Sibel didn't answer because... what could she say? She didn't listen to a thing, did you hear me? I asked you what i was saying? He raised his voice.
I am sorry i wasn't following. Sibel said,Feeling the blood go to her cheeks.
You won't pass the exam if you don't listen, this isn't joke miss yildirim this is university.if you're not prepared for hard work, then you made the wrong choice being here. Ramo finished the sentence and turned to the board.
He did it again. He was the same guy she met. He was acting like they had been never friends like she was just student, like they never met the way they did.
Once class finished, nehir approached her to ask her how she was doing.
Not now nehir, i am sorry but I don't want to talk, sibel said and leaving classroom. She didn't let her friend say a word. Sibel spent the rest of the morning with grim humour. She just wanted to go to her apartment and don't see anyone.
In the last break they had, a guy from nehir and sibel class approached them and invited them to a party. Sibel looked at nehir super excited and agreed to the invitation.
I don't want to go sibel, I don't think you should go either, sibel said once the guy was gone.
Why? Sibel said. You're such a party popper!
It's Monday! I want to concentrate on my studies and I think you should too, nehir said. Look I know you're sad but that's not the way sibel. Nehir said touching her shoulder and then she went to class.
Sibel really wanted to go, even it's by herself.
A couple of hours, once the last class finished, she went her apartment and got some sleep. She wanted to rest for the party.
Midnight
Nehir was with dogu all afternoon and once they said their goodbye, she called Shahen. He needed to know what happened with sibel and Ramo.
Nehir? Shahen said.
Hey... how are you? Nehir asked. They had never talked on the phone before.
I'm fine is everything okay?
Yas.... actually no,  she retracted Ramo treated sibel like crap today. I know it's not my business and probably it's not yours either. But she's not okay.she tries to laugh all the time and smile to cover the fact that she's hurt inside. Nehir said.
I know.. Ramo is doing the same thing, don't let his perfect suits and his serious face fool you. Shahen replied.
What can we do? Nehir asked and worried about sibel.
Be with her and support her... where is she now?
I think she's at some party a guy invited us to, nehir answered.
What? Shahen asked.
Why? What's wrong with it?
Everything! Sad Sibel being at party with a lot of drink, shahen sounded obvious.
Oh crap, nehir exclaimed.
That was the moment when they knew it would be a long night.
......
To be continued
Wait for drunk Sibel chapter