°𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞° (a) (F)

Start from the beginning

The beautiful male didn't say anything and straight goes to make breakfast while taking deep breaths ,he calms himself

Don't tae don't cry, they are your parent in laws
They are just worried for koo that's why they scold you .

The male always think that they are worried for his hubby that's why they scold him or talk coldly to him. The male is so afraid to lose his parents that's why he accepts anything from them even if it's bitterness. He knew what
Happens when there are no parents. When koo and he first time met his parents, he remembers how he cried because of the warm welcome he got by his parents. But now the things are not same but still he love them so much. He always try to be perfect housewife so his parents would be happy for once instead of showing cold shoulder. The male just shook off his thoughts and start making breakfast while hummings to a random song. While humming he let out a small gasp as he found a tattoed arm around his small waist and soft kiss on his shoulder.

Hubby, you scared me
Are you a ghost huh
Suddenly appearing out of nowwhere. Gosh!

The latter laugh at his wifey accusations. He is too cute for his own good

Baby, can I ask you something

Yes koo, what do you wanna ask
hmm

The male now fully turned toward his hubby while waiting for his question.

Baby, mom and dad said you didn't wish them
Can you tell my why my wifey didn't greet his eomma and appa

The latter just sighs knowing very well how much koo loves and respect his parents
He always blindly trust on them, not even asking his baby whether it was true or not. Sometimes the latter wants to cry his heart out
Telling the truth to Raven , but stops himself knowing very well the latter will start ignoring him
Like in the past when his mom burnt his hand because the dish was salty. She accused him and burnt his hand with hot soup. When the male told this to his koo . He just starting yelling at him for accusing his mom because for the male his mom accidentally pour the soup. It was not like the male doesn't trust his husband but his parents are his priorities as well. Thats why he ignore the latter because he believes his baby was lying to him.
Now also, tae knows his hubby will not believe him. So he just mutters a small apology and promises him to not repeat that again.

It's okay darling, now let's go to the dining area, maids will serve the breakfast.

The male just nods and follow his hubby. It's like a daily routine for him
His parents blames for something he didn't do and his hubby either ask for apology or gives him punishment in his way not caring if the male pass out at the end.
The male can't help but not to hate his hubby, because for him his hubby is his world, he can give anything to him and also can take any thing from his hubby even if it is pain.
Being deep in his thoughts he didn't even remember when his hubby give him a goodbye kiss and left for office.
His breakfast was also half eaten. It was because his so called parents told him he is gaining wait so he thinks while by remaining hungry and doing a lot of work he can remain his figure for his hubby. Not knowing he is doing bad to his body only. The latter only sighs and drags his body to do housechores even if the maids are here, as Mrs jeon told him to do the cleaning.
__________________________

The CEO was now sitting on his chair drowned in a lot of paperworks. He is really stressed these days
Not because of his work but for his love
His baby feels like a dead body next to him
Yes, he feels that his baby is faking his smiles, his giggles. He knows his baby also don't eat his breakfast properly. He is hell worried for him. He even told his parents to keep an eye on him. But his parents always says he is watching drama and eating a lot of snacks. He always trust them blindly but sometimes they also say things which are not possible. He knows tae doesn't like to eat snacks heck he always like to eat fruits instead of snacks.
He is very confused his baby also doesn't open up about his problems. But today is enough for him
He will surely tell tae to open up to him. He is his husband he should trust him with problems.