Real punishment

TAEHYUNG POV

I was searching for her like a crazy man And she is there, sitting with her whatever "friend". *Rolled eyes*.

When i stood behind her, i was going to call her but she start speaking And that's about our relationship. Did she really thinks that??
I was already so mad at her , because of yesterday how she hug the guy and now she didn't come to office and hanging out with this weird guy and now badmouthing about our relationship! Hmm love.

***

Taehyung throws her in bed. and yn shivers from fear, because he is dangerously glaring at her.
Like he is gonna murder her! She widen her eyes when he start coming close to her. She back off on the bed shooking her head imaging dirty thoughts in her mind.
Which taehyung doesn't even give shit.

He grab her elbow and turn her around on bed.
And hover above her.
She can hear his hard breathing and anger at same time.
And taehyung who's eyes not leaving yn eyes.
He hold her tightly from her waist. And aggressively slam his lips on her. Kissing her while biting her both lips, she groaned.
And start hitting him but he didn't stop.
He pinch her waist in that case she open her mouth in pain to shout taking this as good time he slide his tongue inside her mouth still kissing her devouring every inch of her lips.
Finally after 5 minutes kiss
he stop and looked at her breathing heavily face.
And the reddish face he ever saw!!
Not wasting any second he again start kissing her, his kisses always went gentle with her.
But now it's too rough , too rough for yn to handle.
He left her.
Looking into her eyes! And touching her lips with his thump. Her lips get swollen, her lipstick get smudged. She looked at him amazed.

Taehyung : I don't know how to kiss?

He said mocking her words
He said again forcing his lips on her rosy lips!
She mumbled in the kiss.

Y/n : n-no mhmmmm s-sor-sorry

Ignoring her words. He stop and again spoke greetings his teeth!

Taehyung : Mr.ice cube huh?

He said with eyebrow raise. She again shook her head. Regretting her dumbness! Being afraid as hell.

Y/n : nah lis-listen to me

She spoke while convencing him. But he didn't affect a bit.

Taehyung : listen to you're what huh? Hugging a guy infront of you're boyfriend and hanging out with him, without informing me.

He shout infront of her face. She flinched so hard. And closed her eyes from fear! Scrunching her nose

Y/n : i w-was--

She was going to say something then tae flip her.
Now her back is facing taehyung.
He stood up eyeing her back. She didn't process anything.
He smirked seeing her. And again hover over her body from back!

Taehyung : Love, You remember, i always give you easy punishment. That's why you don't obey me right. Now it's time for real punishment. Be a good girl huh.

He said whispering into her ears from behind. Her heart is going up and down quickly!!

Y/n : Tae I l-love u.

She said again going to distract him.

Taehyung : i know love and i love you too.

He said pecking her cheeks.

Taehyung : Now Do as i said, Got it?

She nod her head.

Taehyung : hmm get up.

She slowly get up. And stood infront of him.

Taehyung : On all fours now.

He yell. She widen her eyes looking at him ,but again her ignored her. And glared at her signalling her to do what he said.

Y/n: tae? My hands are paining. Please ?

She said with hundreds of hopes in her eyes. But you know the ice cube is an ice cube.

Taehyung : Shut up and do what i said.

She flinched but climb on bed. Doing as what he said, she get on all fours position.
And looked behind only to see taehyung smirking looking at her ass! She gulp.
Tae also climb on bed. With his pervert expression. He sat behind her. Caressing her ass. She flinched at first. And start shivering.

Y/n :t-tae wh-what are you doing?

She said with full sweats, His smirked grew.

Taehyung : doing what you deserve love.

He said while again touching her hips. And suddenly he cup it.
She flinched badly before shouting. But he as usual ignore her. He bend towards her level

Taehyung : Shh Princess wanna get hard punishments huh?

He said whispering sexily.
She shook her head.

Taehyung : are you good in maths?

Y/n : huh? Yes?

She said confusing all over her face.

Taehyung : Then count correctly okay

He said but again she don't understand! Suddenly out of nowhere he slap her butt harshly. She shout her lungs out.

Y/n : ahhhhhhhhhh

Taehyung : Love count?

She nod with some water in her eyes

Y/n : One ah

She spoke getting again a hard spank on her little ass. From Taehyung big hands.

Y/n : T-two ahhhh

Y/n : ahh God th-three

Y/n : ughh n-no six

Y/n : pl-please t-tae tennnnn

She said sobbing. Hearing her voice quickly tae leave her. And stop spanking her. He flip her.
She lay on her back. Breathing heavily and sigh in relief, she is still gasping. Tae cup her face. Pecking her forehead.

Taehyung : Love shh it's alright.

Now start with yn cursing .
Looking at tae. She again start giving him thousand of curse in her mind!

Y/n : It-its hurting

She said crying in his hand. And caressing her hips.
He wipe her tears. And kiss her eyes

Taehyung : it's your fault love. Now you will not do anything bad right?

She nod still sobbing. He smile at her and peck her lips.

Taehyung: Look I'm sorry

He said with headdown.

Taehyung : But i get jealous easily, whenever I see you with someone else you know it's hurt here.
*Point towards his heart*
I can't even imagine you with someone else. I love you so much, so much that you even can't understand. My love for you is infinity. And i will love you like this forever.

She just stare at tae, With her teary eyes.

Taehyung : I'm sorry baby, I promise i will never do this. I swear.

He said with baby face, which she never saw before. She somehow feels butterflies when he says something romantic to her.

Y/n : i will not forgive you.

She said angrily. He looked into her eyes with so much guilt.

Taehyung : lov--

Y/n : I WILL FORGIVE YOU IF YOU---