The Mark of Kings

Start from the beginning

Brick chuckled.

Brick: Yeah. I guess, I guess I should explain some things.

Brat: Uh, yeah. That would help.

Brick lowered his hand and nodded to Mac. He walked past you and joined Brick.

Brick: After we were destroyed by the Powerpuffs, me and my brothers were brought back by our second father, HIM. A son of Aku. The first Red King.

Y/N: Does that mean...

Brick: I'm technically Aku's grandson. Funny, right?

He was the son of the first Red King. The son of a demon. He had the power of the Red King. Whatever that was.

Brick: I never did explain what the Kings really were, did I? I guess I should start there.

He scratched his chin for a moment before he held up four fingers.

Brick: There's four Kings. The quick and impulsive Blue King, the strong and defensive Green King, the firey and courageous Red King, and the mysterious and kind Black King. Each had their own power. For the Red King, I got the Flame Power.

He snapped his fingers which made a small flame. The same kind he made when you first met. He got rid of it.

Mitch: So, what power did Y/N get? He's the Black King, right?

Brick nodded.

Brick: I'm not entirely sure what, but HIM called it the Void Power.

You thought back to your fight against N/Y.

As if it was instinct, you lifted your hand and flexed it. A black circle appeared below N/Y which caught him off guard. His eyes grew wide when a series of dark, shadowy hands reached out and grabbed him.

Your right eye began to change. Your irises slowly turned into a strange green color while your pupils were now a bright red. You then opened a portal behind N/Y.

You threw him through it, just as another appeared overhead. N/Y fell back towards the ground where he was met with a strong kick to the jaw that finally ended with him rolling away.

Y/N: The Void Power?

Brick: That's not all. Did you notice that you didn't see the mark on my hand until just now?

He was right. He never had the mark before. He lifted his hand and you all watched as the mark slowly vanished. It then reappeared.

Brick: Neat trick, huh?

You looked at your hand and tried to do the same. Suddenly, the mark was gone. You then brought it back.

Y/N: Huh.

Brat: So what does this have to do with him knowing everything?

She pointed to Mac who seemed unfazed by all this information. Brick turned to him and nodded. Mac stepped forward and lifted his own hand, showing you a mark that looked just like Brick's.

You were all surpised by this. How did he have a mark?

Brick: It's something Kings can do. They can grant their power onto those close to them. By giving them their mark, the King's soldiers can then use some of their power themselves. Though, it varies between person to person. For Mac here....

Mac: I can project illusions. Like I'm doing right now.

You were all confused. Mac then lifted his hand up and his eyes flashed red. The heat in the building was suddenly gone. You looked around confused, before the door suddenly opened.