Put you in your place!

Start from the beginning

"Ah it is alright! We will go a walk later at the winter roses' path so we don't have anything else to be occupied for now."

"Ahh yes! One of the most romantic places of this season at our Island! You know they say if a new couple walks through this path, their love will bloom beautifully like those white roses despite all the thorns that will pierce them on their way.", Dulcinea suggested and headed towards the exit so as to continue her morning chores at the clinic and leave Carlos and Giovanna alone.

"Miss nurse!", the red haired called the elder woman and stood up from her seat so as to approach her.

"Ah dear you can call me Dulcinea!"

"Uhm, Dulcinea is there a doctor named Law at this clinic?", she questioned the other female of the room and gained a curious gaze from her.

"Yes Dr. Trafalgar is an excellent surgeon at our clinic. Would you like to make an appointment with him?"

"I thought if he could inform us about the results of blood exams."

"Well Dr. Elga is the doctor who checked Mister Carlos last time and also she is informed about his health history. Is there a specific reason why you prefer Dr. Trafalgar?"

"Uhm, you see the other girl had quite an attitude towards Master Carlos and I am afraid he will stress him out again!", she replied at lowered shyly her gaze on the ground.

Dulcinea widened her eyes in surprise finding it difficult to fully believe the girl's explanation as Elga was always kind and considerate towards her patients.

"Well I will pass your words and see what we can do.", finally the nurse answered and walked off leaving Giovanna behind smiling with a satisfied expression.

~...~

"WHAT?! The boy of your dreams is living at this island and you had some of your memories back?!", Cynthia almost yelled and jumped from her bed in shock.

"Please Cynthia-chan stay still and calm! Your heartbeats increased in number! It is the first dose of your treatment so we have to be extra careful for side effects!", Elga answered trying to put her back in bed and checking quickly her vital signs.

"But Elga-chan this is sooo romantic! This is clearly from fate! Like a well-written love novel! What if this boy is your soulmate who is destined to be for you!", she continued on her own little world and the female doctor rolled her eyes amused on her reaction.

"Cynthia-chan, you are overreacting! I don't believe at soulmates and it would be quite unfortunate for him, me to be his soulmate! I am such a handful!"

"Wow wow! Who told you that?"

"Told what?"

"That you are a handful! You never talked like that for yourself before!"

"No one I just thought so...", the girl replied and turned her gaze sideways.

"You know you are terrible at lying...", the red haired woman commented narrowing her eyes while processing all the different ways she could use to kill the person who hurt her friend.

"Pfft, whatever..."

"Elga look at me! The reason I am here today and I am fighting for my life is you! Don't ever think like that for yourself again!", Cynthia shouted to the other girl and raised her hands to embrace her into a big hug.

"It was Lana right? The one who talked to you like that. I am gonna chop those blonde hair of hers and make them a wig for cows."

"What?! Pfft!No...!"