Trust, Nya

Now the chip was gone, Morro feeld free, of course the chame around his ankle still blocked all his power. But he now got rit of the most s*** of the cursted realm, also were the memory's still following his mind.

He now know he could trust Zane, but was still carefull by the other ninja's, exspecially Lloyd and Kai, Lloyd of course because he possested him not even a half year ago. And Kai, well Kai hated him already from the first moment.

But Nya was a bit strange, she had the power of water and could kill him if she wanted to. But every night she was so about the only person that talked with him or even tried. And if it wasn't Nya it was master Wu but always if he came, Morro walked to a higher point and maked sure he could not follow. But one night, Nya or Wu didn't come maked Morro a bit worried.

"Strange... Wait, why I'm even caring?" Morro muttered to himself, but he walked inside to look where they are. He opened a door and found Nya cleaning some weapons.

"There you are..." Morro whispered but Nya heard him.

"Were you worried or something?" Nya smilled

"No...." Morro lied but Nya knew better and smilling even more.

"Could you use some help with it?" Morro pointed towards the weapons

"If I was my brother I said no, but I'm not so of course." Nya joked.

"I get it, I get it. Kai doesn't trust me with any weapons, even not with a bread knife." Morro said lightly annoyed.

"You know, if I maked this joke some days ago, you would have got very angery." Nya said and Morro rolled his eyes.

 "I'm just careful, you have the elemant of water and I'm a ghost. You know even as I those two don't mix." Morro lightly freaking out.

"It's not my fould you died!" Nya said not thinking about it. 

"I know, I self walked inside of that cave." Morro tried to calm himself again and started to clean a weapon.

"Why don't you actually use your powers on me?" Morro asked softly.

"I don't have any reason to." Nya smiled but Morro sighed, not believing her.

"You've all reason, I destroyed Stiix, I killed a lot of people, and,--" Morro listed but Nya interrupted him.

"And you warned us about Yang's plan. Without you, Cole would be gone and we would have forgot him." Nya said and laid her hand on Morro's shoulder. He wanted to look at her but his hair was again in his face, Nya noticed this and putted Morro's hair back in the same ponytail as before.

"Hey, that thing in your neck is gone." Nya said 

"Yeah, Zane removed that some day's ago... You have no idea how much freedom I felt lest days." Morro said.

"But the chame around your ankle,--" Nya got interrupted by Morro.

"That's nothing by what happened so about my whole afther-life. If you're in the cursed realm and you don't want to listen, the Preeminent places that chip and makes you listen." Morro expaind

"Oh.. So you also didn't listen?" Nya asked and Morro nodded.

"Yeah, But it took my grandma a year to place that." Morro laughed

"Your grandma, but you just said that the Preeminent places those chips, don't she?" Nya asked.

"Well the Preeminent is my grandma,... And I'm not proud of that." Morro sighed. 

"Sorry I didn't knew..." Nya said

"You couldn't even, none of you did know. I self found up when I got in that realm." Morro explained

"Hey it's okay, no one's family is perfect. Not around here at all." Nya conformed Morro but sensed that he was getting tired what wouldn't be that strange cause it was already 00:30 am.

"You know, how about you go to bed and take a good night rest, I'll finish this." Nya suggested and Morro nodded at this. He walked out of the room and sneaked in bed a falled asleep with the feeling he could trust Nya.

HEY EVERYONE!!!
I hope you enjoyed this part
Sorry for grammer and or spelling mistakes😅
BYE!!!