ghost in the city

Ninja's where back on the Bounty when Zane hearded from Pixel that there was a ghost sinleded in Ninjago City.

"AHHH! Sireusly! I've seen enough ghosts tonight, enough for this year!" Jay yelled when he heard it.

"Jay, we have to help them." Nya said.

"You can easy talk, you have the only element that can stop a ghost." Kai said ennoyed.

"That's not totally corect, cause if you and I both use our power on one point at the same moment, our powers turn into water." Zane said to Kai.

"URG! Okey." Kai sighed.

"Well let's go to Ninjago City." Cole said.

In Ninjago City

"Why am I still here? I didn't defeat any of them." a ghost with shoulder-long black hear with a green trip sighed when he turned a corner.

"He must be somewhere!" He heared a woman saying.

"I would want that they also saw what happened tonight" Morro said somthing to lound, so someone saw him.

"There he is!" A man yelled.

"Oh Boy,.." Morro graped and started to run again.

"Hey, wait you ghost!" The man runned after him.

"Just leave me alone!" Morro said. He used airjitzu to come on a roof and tried to become infiseble but it didn't work.

"Amazing!" Morro almost yelled. Meanwhile the ninja's arrived and started to ask people around or they knew where the ghost went, untill they saw a ghost running over the rooftops. So they followed him. Lloyd by the roof Cole by the streets next to the buildings.

"Wait!"Lloyd yelled at Morro, who gave a fast look backwards but didn't slow down, he more speeded up.

"Lloyd he need to stop fast or else he will end-up by water." Zane said by the sender.

Some moments later of running, Morro reached the edge of the rooftops and the next was 25 yards away. Unable for him to reach, even with Airjitzu. There was no way out anymore, he had to give up.

"Stop!" Morro heard Lloyd yelling from behind.

Morro felt an earthquake and fell off the building. Fortunately, the Desteny's Bounty flew under him. In brief; Morro hitted with his head on the deck and become unconscious. Or as far that's possible by a ghost.

When everyone was back they were pretty confused, but just to be safe, they tied him up anyway, because they knew by now that Morro could be very dangerous to them when he's angry.

"What must we do if Morro wakes up?" Jay said panicaly

"Well he better don't! He maybe warned us, but that doesn't change anything." After Kai said this, they heard a cute groan.

"Jay, I know you're tired, but sireusly." Cole sighed

"That wasn't me, Cole!" Jay said annoyed

"Wait, if it wasn't you, then,...." Cole said and started to look at Morro. 

"You mean that it was Morro?!" Lloyd asked

"That the cutest groan I ever heard!" Jay yelled

"Jay be quiet, Morro is still sleeping." Zane warned

"But he's waking up!" Kai sighed annoyed

"Kai shut up!" Nya said. Morro groaned again and started to open his eyes and looked aroud.

"Oh boy..." Morro whispered when he saw the ninja's.

"Ah, you're up." Jay said like he was planning something.

 "What do you want from me?" Morro asked fiseble scard.

 "Why are you still here?!" Kai asked annoyed.

"I don't know, hothead!" Morro said annoyed

"Don't do like you're stupid!" Jay yelled.

"NO, I SIREUSLY DON'T KNOW!!!" Morro now also yelled. Kai setted his hand on fire.

"Just let go of me." Morro said.

"How about, No!" Jay said

"This charms won't stop me from flooring you!" Morro warned

"And I'm not afraid to use my powers on you." Nya warned and that maked Morro quiet, but he still tryed to escape.

"Geez, you really never quit, do you?!" Kai said defiantly.

"Kai shut up!" Wu appeared from behide.

"But he,.. Ah, fine." Kai sighed. Wu walked over towards Morro and putted the charms unlese his ankle, just to be sure.

"Um thanks, I guess." Morro said

"Master are sure?" Jay asked

"I case you didn't know, I can't use my elemental powers or my ghost abilities. So..." Morro said.

"It's only temporary, Morro." Wu said to calm him down.

"Everything is temporary by you, old man." Morro said quiet enough to not get heard by the ninja's.

I guess I stop it now on this point
Sorry if my uploads are slow and sorry for my grammer and or spelling mistakes
I hope yoou have a good time
Bye!!