"He did?"

"Mhmm" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Aah.. I know he can always be relied on. He took care of you since you guys were  kid, always, and he never changes at all I guess" she smiled.

"I love him.. so much" Chaeyoung said with dreamy eyes.

Her mom chuckled. "Oh I know that too. You love him since a long time ago honey"

"You knew all along" Chaeyoung state while narrowing her eyes playfully at her mother.

"Of course. I call it, the mother instinct" she winked. Chaeyoung laughed softly, shaking her head, then she glance again at her husband who just took a bowl and plate from the cabinet.

"Mom I need to hang up now. I think he just finished cooking"

"Oh sure, sure, go eat a lot of food. Don't make the baby starving." Her mom said.

Chaeyoung giggled, "Okay noted" she nodded. "Take care mom and say hi to dad"

"You too honey. Say hi to Jungkook too"

"Okay. I love you mom, bye"

"Love you too honey," She said waving at her daughter through the screen before it went off.

Jungkook was putting a rice into a bowl when Chaeyoung come up to him, wrapping her hands around his body, she place her head on his back.

"What did mom say?" He asked.

"She's happy, and she told me to not skip meals and eat a lot," she said, rubbing her nose at his back and inhaling him "she also said hi to you" she mumbled.

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm" she hummed. Tighten her arms around him. Her opened palm at his hard stomach.

And then Jungkook halted with what he was doing as he feel her hands slide down from his stomach, dangerously close to the waistband of his jogger sleep pants which hanging low. He turn around.

Chaeyoung pulled away a little, but then she wrapped her hands again around his waist as he facing her.

"What are you doing?" He pulled her body closer to his.

Instead of answering, Chaeyoung gave him a huge smile before getting on her tippy toes and kiss him.

"Don't tease me, this is not the time for that" he pecked her lips before turning around to pick the bowl of rice. Chaeyoung pouted. "Dining table or living room?" He asked.

"Living room"

"Okay, you sit there. I'll bring all the food"

Not saying anything, Chaeyoung made her way toward the living room and sat on the couch. She turn the tv on as Jungkook set their dinner on the coffee table.

Chaeyoung glance at him, at his side profile. Why he looks so different tonight? He looks more attractive, isn't he? Wait, but he always that attractive. Chaeyoung shook her head.

Jungkook pretend that he doesn't see it when he actually could see from the corner of his eyes. "Eat your seaweed soup Chae, it's going to get cold." he said putting the bowl of soup in front of her.

"Kiss me first" she leaned closer to his face, smiling. Jungkook chuckled, but then he leaned down.

Wrong move.

Because as soon as he took her mouth in a soft kiss, Chaeyoung crawl over him and straddled his lap. Jungkook was surprised with her sudden gesture. But then he cupped her jaw and held her head in place until he could feel her body shifting, make him groan as she grinded his member over his pants.

Her soft sounds echoing back his own need as the kiss turned into a war of nipping teeth, greedy tongues, and swollen lips.

Not now. She needs food.

With more effort than he wanted to admit, he pulled himself back, keeping his hands in her cheeks to hold her still. She whined. But he did want her to eat. Needed her and the baby healthy. Whole.

"Eat your dinner Chipmunk"

"I want you," she demanded in return, still panting, and he chuckled.

"Not unless you eat" with that, Jungkook released her, leaving her glare as he tried to gain enough control to pick up his fork and pretend to be interested in eating. He kept his eyes glued to the tv screen. Watching the movie like it was the most interesting thing in the world, even though all he wanted to do was to push her to the couch and tear those satin sleep short off her legs.

"You're a tease" she grumble and spoon her soup. Jungkook glancing sideways at her and the lack of a smile on her lips had him grinning.

"Why don't you finish your dinner so you'll have the strength for me later?" He winked when she turned her head towards him. And then smiled to himself when he heard her digging into more of the food.

*

When the dinner is over, both husband and wife literally went for it. Chaeyoung was stradling her husband on the couch. She place her hands on his jaw, cupping his cheeks as she kiss him. Kissing Jungkook always felt good, on some level she knew that. And everything felt right when one of his hands shifted down to caress her thigh.

Her lips trail down to his neck and she pressed a hot little kiss against his pounding pulse. He sighed in contentment.

Chaeyoung smile and pulled away. Her eyes looking at his gorgeous face and they gazed at one another for what seemed like forever, not saying a word. Actually she was expecting a lot of teasing from him or makes fun of her like he always do since it was her who initiated the kiss and their physical intimacy this time.

But none. Instead he just mirroring her, staring at her eyes with smile on his face.

He slid his hands up her back, one stopping just below her shoulder blade and the other cupping the nape of her neck as his eyes searched hers. And then he leaned closer, placed his mouth to her ear and whispered in a deep voice, "Let me make you happy, Chae." His long fingers slipping under her nighties. "Exceedingly, insanely happy" he added.

"Please.." she whispered back. Chaeyoung lacing her arms around his neck as he was back to claimed her lips, his tongue stroked hers, slow and insistent, drawing pleasure snaking through her veins.

Shifting his hands to her bottom, he lifted and then he was walking, her legs wrapped around his hips as his mouth moved down past her jaw, her fingers tightened in his hair. His teeth traced the skin of her neck, clamping down at the base of her throat.

She groaned, tilting her head back, she could see the ceiling, the door frame to the bedroom passing overhead, and then he dropped her onto the bed, and he grip on her thigh. A smirked plastered across his face.

This is gonna be a long long night.

***

*Finish what you started Chipmunk 😏 lol. Should I write another (M) chapter 🤔*

***

*31/01/22*