3 - Dress up! Girls night.

Start from the beginning

You swung your sword and you cut the wave in half breaking it's momentum. You called for everyone what was happening and you all got to work.

...

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

After that unexpected incident. We ate dinner and we all called it a night, The girls and I were browsing for clothes.

"Is that a dress? I've never worn a dress before" I said and Nami smiled.

"Would you like to try one?" She asks and I had sparkles in my eyes and smiled.

She gave me a dress and I quickly went to the bathroom and tried it on. I then run to the girls' room but on the way, I bumped into someone. Oh no! I'm caught. Luckily it was Sanji.

"O-oh.. MELLORINEEEEEE! Who are you pretty lady?" He asks. Oh right, He doesn't know.

"Well.. what a handsome young lad you are.. what is your name?"i asked playing along.

"The name's Sanji, my lady.." he said kissing my hand. I chuckled.. well... Giggle..

Then Brook came to see what was happening.

"Oh! What a beautiful lady you are! It made my heart jump! Though I have no heart YOHOHOHO." He spoke.

"Would you show me your panties?" He asks. I laughed.

"Sure~" i said teasing the two. Their noses bled. I lifted my dress and flashed them my underwear. They won't even notice it's me unless I wear my usual clothes and tie my hair.

After that i run to the girls' room and I closed the door.

"I didn't knew you had nice proportions under all that baggy clothes!" Nami said

"Ahehe, thanks..?" I stood there awkwardly. I still don't know how to accept compliments.

"Have you tried girls' clothes before?" Nami asks.

"Only in my toddler days, I started to wear Boy's clothes at the age of 4" i said.

"You poor girl.. let's get you dressed up!" She said. Robin nodded.

"Stay here we'll be right back." She says and I nodded.

"Oh? Nami-swan. Robin-chwan. Have you seen Y/N? Luffy has something to tell him" Sanji said at the other side of the door.

"Oh? I don't know." She says.

"Oh, okay."

Then I heard footsteps fade, I sighed. I sat down on the chair and read some books while I waited. The door opened and I quickly rushed to hide under the table. Then I saw Luffy's feet.

"Y/N! Where are you?" He called out.

"He's not here." I heard him say.

"Of course he's not here!" Usopp yelled at him.

"Man, where is he?" Luffy left the room.