To all of Gryffindor house, the sudden strike on Snape was the most comedic-worthy thing in the entire world. In all fairness, any attack on the Slytherins was hilarious to the Gryffindors. That's prejudice, though. It went both ways between the two houses.

Professor Slughorn looked far from impressed. "10 points from Gryffindor!" he announced disappointedly. "And another 5 for the misuse and waste of a perfectly good Sopophorous bean, Miss Lewis."

As laughter ensued throughout the class, the green-robed students took it upon themselves to bare their teeth at Genevieve. In an attempt to preserve his dignity, Snape stomped up to the girl while wearing the nastiest of scowls. Thankfully, he disregarded his knife.

"Oh, here we go," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "It was just a joke, Snivells. Don't get all riled up about it."

"You are far from amusing, Lewis," Snape seethed, drawing his wand. "I'm sick of people like you making a mockery out of me."

"I insist you make your way back to your desk, Snape," the professor chided with growing agitation.

"Hang on a second," James interrupted, stepping in front of Genevieve with crossed arms and narrowed eyes. "What do you mean by 'people like you'?" he quizzed. It was hard to miss the warning laced within his voice.

"Don't worry about it, Bambi," Genvevieve said, perching her chin on the boy's shoulder so she could grin at Snape. "He doesn't need 'people like me' to make a mockery out of himself."

Slughorn sighed. "Miss Lewis, please-"

"16th March, 14th April, 13th May," Snape began to list, a sickening smile contorting his face.

Remus stiffened. To anyone else, these dates were just average and meaningless. To him, however, they were the dates that had been scorched in the back of his mind, the days he dreaded most, and the reason why he came back to classes with more scratches.

Lily had planned to ignore Genevieve and Snape's childish catfight. At this point, they had occurred once every week since the start of sixth year and she had grown tired of them. Her ears pricked up when she heard these dates though, and in an instant, she was reaching for her wand and pointing it at Snape.

"Tarantallegra!" she said, clearly and with meaning.

In an instant, Snape's legs were spasming uncontrollably and forcing him to tap dance. This only sent Gryffindor into even further hysterics, with Peter and Marlene practically falling out of their seats from laughter.

"Miss Evans and Miss Lewis, please make your way to Professor McGonagall's office," Slughorn ordered firmly, "Snape, you go to mine and I'll be with you shortly."

And Genevieve grinned even further because while escorting herself out of class, she had managed to swipe a couple strands of long, black hair from Snape's head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Are you completely mad?"

"Only for you, Wolfy," Genevieve said with a wink.

Remus tried (and failed) to hide his blush.

In the comfort of the Marauder's dormitory, Genevieve had been able to happily tell them about her idea without the fear of others eavesdropping on her schemes. Sirius had insisted on playing the new Queen album in the background, not that any of them minded. Genevieve had already learnt all the lyrics to most of the songs, as had Sirius, which led to many random duets.