THIRTEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I better get some arm muscles after this," Genevieve panted

Tugging along an overpacked trunk that weighed a ton was a workout in itself according to her, and much to Lily's dismay she had to suffer the constant nagging.

"Maybe if you didn't shove everything you owned in that tiny thing at the last moment it wouldn't be that bad," the redhead chuckled and prodded her friend in the side.

"Alright then next time i'll leave you to pack my stuff," Genevieve grinned. "This is where i'm sitting, i'll see you later."

Lily gave her the brightest smile before moving on to find Severus.

She knocked on the compartment door at the very end of the train before entering, throwing the trunk onto the floor and collapsing onto the seats.

"You're such a drama queen," James sighed, ruffling his already messy hair.

"Takes one to know one, now help me with this suitcase. If I put my arms through any more pain they'll snap off."

"With being a beater and all you would think you're strong enough to pull this around," he chuckled but grabbed her trunk anyway and pulled it onto the racks above with easy strength.

The rest of the train ride was hectic to say the least, but Genevieve couldn't help but notice how peculiar Sirius was acting.

He smoked cigarette after cigarette, making sure they were practically burning his finger before he put it out. She knew Sirius was a big smoker, but never this bad.

Then it dawned on her. If she was going home with James he would be bouncing of the ceilings and radiating happiness. It didn't take long to decipher he was going back to Grimmauld Place.

"Come get something from the trolly with me," Genevieve spoke out the words hurriedly so the other boys wouldn't ask questions. Before Sirius could even retort, he was already being dragged roughly by the sleeve into the hallway.

She turned to look at him and sighed, "You're going back there, aren't you?"

The boy tucked his hands in his pockets and scuffed his shoes, nodding then shrugging his shoulders like everything would be fine.

Gen brought her hands up to her face and shook her head in them, letting out a groan of worry. "You're an idiot."

"I'm your favourite idiot," he exaggeratedly winked but realised she wasn't in a joking mood. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled her into his embrace, "I'll be ok, no need to get worried."