1 - New Crewmate?!

Start from the beginning

"Y/N's behind you." I said then I went behind him in a flash. He turned around and I raised my hand.

"Yo." I said. Then he attacked, i dodged of course.

"May we take this outside, Sir? This shop has been entrusted to me for a while.." I said and they nodded.

"Thank you, sir." I said. Then we went outside. The straw hat crew following.

"Your head is mine!" He says then dashing to me. I backed away and he swung his sword. I grabbed the long ranged sword and ran as far away as possible. Then I mumbled...

"Beloved Wolverine..." Then I swing my sword.

"-Pound!" I ended my attack name.

I put the sword away before he got cut like a wolverine attacked them. Also their sword was broken along with the attack, I went to the person and bowed.

"Sorry." I mumbled before I went to the shop.

"Don't apologize, It'll only hurt their pride." The moss head said.

"Oh, sorry." I said taking note to never do that.

"No need to apologize." He said.

I was tempted to say sorry again but i kept quiet.

"Are you guys paying or not?" I asked and their face totally looked like they forgot. They paid and the guys left except for straw hat.

"You, join my crew." He says pointing at me.

"You sure?" I asked again. It's not like I don't want to join or anything but I want to be as great as Dad.

"Who are you and why should I join? I have a higher bounty than you, you know? Isn't the captain always has higher bounties than their crew?" I asked him.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, I'm going to be king of the pirates! I don't care about your bounty, I will catch up to you anyway!" He said smiling.

"Besides, you're interesting!" He says.

"Fine by me!" I said.

"But! Can we wait for the owner of this resto-bar? I need the payment." I said and he nods.

"Oh there he is, Um please wait." I said before running awkwardly towards the bar owner.

"Hi, I did look after the place. Pay me now." I said.

"Here. Thanks." He said before he gave me a duffle bag full of money.

"EH?? are you sure?!?" I asked him.

"Yeah, get the hell out of my face." He said and I scratched the back of my head, before i shrugged and ran back to Luffy.

"Thanks!" I yelled. Then I reached Luffy.

He cheered and put an arm around me. Then led me to their ship. We were talking and laughing.

"Can we buy a bronze statue with that?" He asked

"Hell no." I replied. Then I saw this big ship.

Eh? A sunflower? Kinda cute... Luffy held my hand and stretched his arms to go up in the air and land on the ship. Fortunately I landed ELEGANTLY on a moss head guy. He gasped for air.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" he yelled. Gosh, this crew is so damn noisy.

"Isn't a crewmate supposed to be with his fellow crewmates??" I said and they all had shocked faces except for the girl with black hair.

"Luffy! What did you do this time?!" The girl from before hit Luffy and explained.
....
After things have calmed down they seemed to trust me a bit. I'm glad. They also introduced themselves, though I was forced to give some money to Nami.. Ah..(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

The girls were heading somewhere so I followed them.

"YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU PEEK ON NAMI-SWAN AND ROBIN-CHWAN?!" An angry Sanji yells behind me before I run to Nami and Robin. They entered a room and I entered and locked the door. I turned around gasping for air.

"Oh, hello." I said.

"Be not afraid," I said.

"Are you girls having girl talk? May I join?" I asked them and they nodded.
...

They then discovered that I was a girl.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nami asked.

I shrugged.

"It's entertaining to see people figure it out." I said

"Oh is that a dress? I've never been allowed to wear a dress." I said sadly.

"Do you want to try one on" Nami asks and my eyes sparkled, I nodded.

❦❦❦
Boom. Another story I can't finish lol
10 votes to continue!