12 - Normal

- Chapter song: You Know You Like It, Dj Snake - 

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Normally, when people are put in awkward situations such as the one I've gotten myself into, they will avoid the person that was involved

I, however, am the farthest thing that anyone could meet from normal.

I continue acting as if nothing had ever happened. I don't avoid the bastard. If anything, he's avoiding me. He's been acting more of an asshole than usual. Take right now for instance, I am leaning against the wall of the cold, dingy cellar. Gigi is on my left while Alina stands to my right as we watch Vincenzo beat the shit out of a man for information. 

What the fuck was I thinking yesterday? A week ago I was planning the fucker's demise and then I do a fucking 180 and almost kiss him. 'He's not even that attractive' I think to myself. Okay, I'm a fucking liar, he's quite literally the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. Fucking sue me. But it doesn't matter because it doesn't take away from the fact that he is my greatest enemy and I will kill him before bringing down the rest of his mafia one way or another.

Leo stands next to him with his eyebrows furrowed before walking over to us.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. The guy gave us the information we needed over ten minutes ago." He says as the sounds of Vincenzo's fist repeatedly connecting with the man's face echo throughout the cell. 

"He's under a lot of stress right now, Leo. He has both the Russians and Mexicans out for his head. He probably just needs to let off some steam." Giana says.

"Please just kill me." The man begs. I can tell from his accent he is Mexican. 

"He's been focusing on the Mexicans a lot lately." Alina says.

"I know. The Russians haven't attacked in over a month. When Marco was killed we thought it could be them but after seeing the 'TS' carved in his forehead, we immediately ruled them out since it was obvious to be The Silencer. Right now he's focusing on the Mexicans since they are still active and once he gets to Fransisco he will go for the Russians. He still has his guard up high for them both though." Leo replies, tiredly.

"The Silencer. I haven't heard that name in a while." Gigi says.

"To my knowledge she hasn't struck since Marco. I think she's gone to ground but no one knows why." Leo answers.

Vincenzo kicks the mans chair, causing it to fall over and bringing the man tied to it down as well. In the blink of an eye, Vincenzo draws his gun and fires three bullets into the man's head, instantly killing him. 

"Leo." He calls.

"Yes, boss?" He replies.

"Get someone to clean this shit up and call a fucking meeting. Make sure they know I am not in the mood to be fucked with right now." He demands.