Chapter Sixteen: Help Is Here

Have you guys seen the new Batman?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce pounded on the door his body gleaming with sweat and his hair messier than usual. Clark opened the door and Bruce made his way through without a word. Clark shut the door and looked him up and down his eyes wide. He has never seen Bruce look so desperate and hungry at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Clark reached out to him and he flinched.

"Don't-" Bruce breathed, "I need your help."

Clark pulled away and did his best to hide his hurt, "how can I help?"

"I need to sweat this out." Bruce huffed, "I don't want our first time together to be because of sex pollen."

"Right." Clark nodded, " do you want to stay in my room and I can make you a plate and give you tons of water to flush it out."

Bruce nodded though his knees felt weak. He wasn't sure if he would make it to Clark's room. He tried and nearly buckled. Clark got him and his skin ignited at the other man's touch. He couldn't help the gasp that escaped his lips at the feeling of Clark's hand at the small of his back. Clark noticed how weak Bruce was and picked him up bridal style.  Bruce wrapped his arm around Clark's neck and let the other man carry him to the other room.

"I can't do this." Bruce groaned and rested his head in the crook of Clark's neck.

"You can." Clark reassured him as he laid him on the bed, "I'm not going to have sex with you while you're like this, Bruce."

"I know." He groaned, "I don't want you to."

"I'll go make that plate, okay?" Clark smiled.

He was about to walk out when Bruce caught his arm, "I lied."

"What?" Clark spoke softly, "lied about what?"

"I want to have sex with you." Bruce's cheeks were bright with a blush, "right now, more than anything."

Clark was at a loss for words but couldn't help but feel his chest burn. He sputtered for a second and shook his head. He knew Bruce was just under the influence and he couldn't take advantage.

"So do I." Clark spoke honestly and Bruce inched closer, "but I can't do that with you not today."

Bruce let out a groan and rested back onto the bed. He shut his eyes and swallowed thickly. Clark sighed and stepped out of the room. Bruce opened his eyes and felt as though his skin was lava. He moaned and slipped off his shirt trying to find some kind of relief from the burn. He stood up and started pacing the room. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and the back of his neck. He felt his body burn with desire.

"Christ!" He moaned and keeled over again losing his breath.

Clark entered the room with a plate and cup in his hands. He paused at the sight of Bruce; the other man was shirtless, glistening with sweat, flushed from the chest up, and had an undoubtedly hungry look in his eyes. Bruce nearly cried out at the sight of Clark but held it in. He accepted the cup from Clark and downed the cool drink faster than he wanted to admit. Clark watched him with his eyebrows knit together.

"What can I do?" Clark offered.

"I need to get rid of this fire." Bruce huffed, "anything."

Clark turned on his ceiling fan to cool the room. Bruce rolled his eyes though he was grateful for the breeze. Bruce placed his cup down and laid back down fanning himself in the process. He covered his eyes again trying his best to not look over at Clark.

"I just need-I can't even explain it without sounding like a pathetic pervert." Bruce gritted, "there's nothing you can do."

Clark hated how useless he felt. He hated how Bruce looked like he was in an unexplainable amount of pain. Clark took a step forward.