He didn't realized how long he starred at that person with his mouth agape slightly until someone slapped his head..... hard, brought him back to reality. He cried again before looked up. There was a person in front of him, ripped jeans and white shirt with a guitar on his back, staring down at Bright, angrily.

"Who the hell are you? Why did you hit me?" Bright asked, getting up before dusting off his jeans.

"I am Fong and I always hit perverts." That person replied in cold tone, "you can ask anyone."

"Hey, I am not pervert."

"The way you are drooling over my friend—" before Fong could complete, Bright chimed, "ohh. He is your friend?" he rises his brows, smiled widely, "what is his name? is he okay? Can I talk to him? Which class does he read?"

Fong shied in irritation, "he is way out of your league, pervert. Stay away." He turned his heel and walked towards his group.

Bright saw, two other boys along with Fong helped that beautiful boy to get up and dusted off his dress, one of those boys collect scattered books, goggle and an extremely small stick like thing which he can't recognized. Fong and group with that pretty boy walked towards other direction. Bright feel a little pain when he noticed the latter still holding his elbow and now limping slightly. Bright wanted to help him, sincerely, about to take a step towards them, but stop abruptly when Fong suddenly turned back, his furious gaze made Bright flinch a little. So, he decided to stay back; Bright looked at that pretty boy until he disappeared from his sight. He groaned in disappointment as he can't approach him due to Fong.

'he is out of my sight, but not out of my mind.' Bright thought, 'he still in this university.' He smirked, 'don't worry pretty boy, I will meet you soon.'

Suddenly bell rings loudly and he remembered about his class. He gasped as he glanced his watch, he has missed his class first time of his life....and its worthy enough! But, in second thought, he run towards his class; may be professor not that angry of him because today is his first day.

**

"Why you were late?" Luke asked, munching his food.

They were current in canteen. Thankfully, the professor wasn't that much strict, so he let Bright attend his class. After the class, Luke volunteers himself for Bright and gives him a tour of entire university. At last, they settled in canteen.

"I met an accident." Bright replied casually. Luke stopped eating, his eyes roamed on Bright in worry, searching for some visible wound. The latter smirked, "a beautiful accident actually." Luke scoffed in irritation, but back to eating his food silently.

Bright sighed, "you know Luke, I think, I like him."

"Who is this 'him'?" The latter glanced, "and you think?" he raised his brows.

"I don't know.....maybe I am?" he looked at Luke questioningly.

"You are not, because you are unsure."

"But I already like him." Bright straighten his posture, "his beautiful face still in front of my eyes."

"Then don't be unsure." Luke shoved last spoonful of food in his mouth, munch and gulped down quickly, before took the water, "if you really like him, then you should look for him." He emptied the glass then placed on the table, "so, you like him or not?"

Bright creased his brows together entire time, thinking of Luke's word. Every word seems genuine; he has nothing to do but agreed. He was unsured about own feeling, its liking or just infatuation? It didn't take much time to clear his doubt, his heart gives him a clear answer; so, he smiled at Luke's question, "I like him." He stated clearly.

"that's my boy." Luke patted Bright's shoulder, "so, what's his name?"

"err..... I don't know." The latter scratches his head.

"WHAT??" he shocked, "wow...okay! he is from which faculty?"

"I don't know."

"Good! Is he in same year with us?"

"I don't know."

"Great!! Is he in same university?"

"Yeah! Maybe!"

"Superb! Is he even existing?" Luke asked sarcastically.

"I don--Hey! Are you making fun of me?" Bright pouted, "I saw him in this university, but I didn't find him when you gave me tour." He said sadly.

"ohh that's why you peeped in every class?!"

Bright just smiled brightly in response.

"don't worry. We will find him. May be he is a visi—" he stopped abruptly as his phone started ringing. He fishes out the phone from his pocked, glanced at the screen. He stood up, "finish your food and I am waiting outside. We have cardio class together." Without waiting for any reply Luke walked out before receiving the call.

Bright looked at his half-eaten food on the plate, "Why do I need a cardio class?" he pouted, "my cardio system has already effected by that pretty boy!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note :

Hello Sunshines, Welcome to my 2nd BrightWin fanfiction. This is short story with few chapter.

I hope you like it.

Please share me of your thoughts.

Please support my story if you thought it worthy enough.

Wish you a good and joyful day.

English is not my first language, so please bare my grammatical errors.

Feel free to comment or criticize and let me know my mistakes.

Comment and Vote

Let me know in the comment / vote if you enjoy my story.