ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

A cast of blue fire and thick black smoke engulf the entire Primes.

Bringing them back to a very much familiar field. The very same green field where they all departed to start their mission.

Thet stood pair by pair. Greeting the fire deity that had been waiting for them everyday with long tables of various foods behind her.

It was like this everyday not knowing when exactly will her friends return. But now the day finally came.

Jessi greeted everyone with warm and welcoming hugs. Except of course Blue and the young boy she had never glanced before.

Ysabella introduced the two to each other and Jessi almost weeped at the pure young man who wouldn't stop running towards the table just because there are different shapes and colors of fruits.

Blue and Kitsch were first to attack the feast and dig in.

While everyone's busy eating after their long journey. Samuel and Jade decided to talk to Jessi as she was still aware that they're already married.

"Look at him! He's such a ball of cuteness!" Jessi cooed while watching the dragon and his rider laughing over the small size of an orange.

Unaware of the couple that was rather nervous of sharing her the news.

"H-hey! Listen!" Samuel called and Jessi looked at them with a full smile on her face.

The two looked at each other. Nudging who should speak out to her.

"W-we have a great news to tell you." Jade said and the deity immediately beamed.

"I love great news! What is it!?" She asked and the two looked to each other again nervously.

"W-we uh..." Samuel trailed off and cleared his throat. He lifted his and Jade's hands. Showing their fingers with a matching embedded rings.

Jessi looked at it. Still trying to process what the ring is about.

"Holy fu**!!! Are you two finally dating!?" She gasped and Jade couldn't but broke out laughing at her reaction.

"Oh my God! Samuel!!! You finally stopped being a fu**ing coward!!!" She laughed and casually hit the prince on his arm.

Samuel rubbed his head. Laughing awkwardly with the ladies before he decided to speak.

"Actually."

"We're married!"

Jessi frozed quiet for a moment.
It was like the silence before the storm.
Because a moment later. She suddenly screamed at the prince and scared the sh*ts out of the younger members of the Primes.

"You're fu**ing married!!? And you didn't think of inviting me!!? You motherfu**ing bi**h!!!" Jessi rambled and Samuel paled as he quickly hid behind his wife.

"It was a rush wedding. We didn't even had enough time to properly prepare!" Jade explained but the fire deity is beyond pissed at the idea that she wasn't even invited.

"I can't believe you! You're such an ungrateful bastard!!! How could you not invite me!!!" She continued rambling and started chasing for Samuel's hair.

"W-why is she getting angry?" Kitsch asked and scooted closer to Yvel.

The terrific look on Jessi's face was scaring him.

"What a perfect action movie!" Yalex chuckled and relaxed on his seat while munching with green grapes.

Jessis wouldn't stop scolding Samuel for he entire day. Other than that. She was very happy about their marriage and congratulated them. But she is very disappoonted that she wasn't invited so she insisted that they get married again where she is included.

It was a very long night. All of them were all in one room. Sharing all the stories of what happened during their journey.

"Samuel? It's already late. Aren't you going to sleep?" Rhian asked when she saw their leader standing at the end of the hallway.

It was past midnight and Rhian decided to patrol the mansion since she have no other things to do. Blue is also asleep with the others.

Samuel didn't gave her any response so she went closer to him. Finally noticing the blue glow in his eyes.

She decided to leave him for a while since he seems to be taking a while.

He's probably looking forward to their future mission to get ready.

A half an hour went by and Rhian finished patrolling the mansion and even the wide field. She returned back nearly 2am and figured to check if Samuel is still there.

"Woah! You're still here?" She chuckled and sat beside him.

She stayed quiet there for a while and looking ahead. Watching the beautiful view of the nightsky painted with countless of stars.

After ten minutes more. Rhian eventually worries what's taking Samuel so long to check the future.

"Hey! What exactly are you--"

Rhian's words were cut off seeing the look on her leader's face.

He's shedding tears of pain.

The End

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

I'm gonna miss you all!