ʲᵉˢˢⁱ

"You've brought the evil creatures together. And base from what I heard from your stories, everything seems to be folding right into your plans." Jessi stated while litting fire on the coil under the small nest of the dragon egg.

The small phoenix quietly watches from her own nest with its head tilted in a curious manner.

"She's still growing. Not enough to be introduced even to the light servers." Samuel said as he stroked the head of the phoenix gently. The creature chirping at the gentle touch.

The phoenix is still small. It's only been a month when the phoenix had reborn due to its age. It's also quite early given that she isn't that old yet to be reborn. But Samuel said that the phoenix is slowly getting more restless without the presence of her original master.
And now she's only beginning to grow and are still very weak to withstand strong and heavy presences.

So introducing her to any other creatures other than her own caretakers would be high of a risk to her health.

"We don't need to introduce Ysabella to them right away. You just need to bring the light servers together before one of them gets out of your grasp." Jessi said upon finishing her task. Satisfed at how the dragon egg looks like it's being cooked.

"I've been pretty much busy with the guys lately. Rhian can't handle Yalex on her own since she's been sticking out with Blue a lot. And there are times that I see Yalex doing nasty things whenever I'm not around." Samuel explained and Jessi chuckled, giving him a look of disbelief.

"So you're saying that the demon behaves only when you're around?" She asked with a sarcastic tone and Samuel scrunched his nose.

"Unfortunately, he does. And I'm kind'a worried that it's causing quite a delay to the original plan." He confessed as he finally exposed his frustrated thoughts.

"I understand. Taming a demon is incomparable even to taming a dragon. You must've been very exhausted thinking about it." Jessi stated. Quite concern actually now that she is aware that this is causing a delay to their plans.

"I know this is not part of the plan. But I could lend a hand and bring those little whities myself!" She suggested. Not really expecting to receive an agree since Samuel said that everything must be done by himself to make sure that the bond and trust is strong.

And of course she doesn't understand what he means by that and neither do I.

"Really? I would be really much grateful if you do so!" Samuel sighed in relief and Jessi looked totally dumbfounded.

"W-well. I'll do it if you can't really make the time." She said and Samuel aggressively nodded his head while smiling.

"Yes please. Besides, they're all girls. I'm pretty sure you'll know more what to do with them than I do! It's been really tiring to zone out everytime just to see tons of future possibilities!" Samuel had began complaining and can Jessi even blame him though?

Samuel looked very exhausted everytime he comes home since two months ago. He's gotten more spent for using his abilities to see futures almost all the time and it doesn't help with all of his other responsibilities.

Which is why Jessi had been trying to help him with all the best she can.

"Great. I don't have other things to do tonight so I might as well get on by seeing them. You should take a rest!" She said and exited the room to prepare for leaving. She could hear Samuel yelling thank you to her.

Jessi prepared quick for atleast 30 minutes. Once she's done, she went out with her favorite red lamborghini. Driving to her first destination.
Which is the house of the girl she's been teasing Samuel as his first ever crush.