🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!!!!!!!!!

ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴛᴏ ɢɪғᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ!

ɪ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.
ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʟᴏᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀʟsᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ǫᴜɪᴢ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғʀᴇᴇʟʏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs.

Hᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs!!!!

+×+

Coleen flickered her eyes open the sooner she heard a loud smash not far from her bed. Even everyone was woken up in a rush due to the sudden sound.

And when they checked to see what it is...

They found a furious demon holding a humongous sledgehammer on his shoulder. A sickeningly sly expression painting his face.

"Oh no! What did you to my clock!!?" Coleen shrieked when she saw her poor alarm clock crashed into tiny pieces. Thanks to Yalex mighty hammer.

"It was so loud!!! It wouldn't shut up even if I scare it!" Yalex snapped and made the hammer disappear in a snap.

"That's because it's called an alarm clock for a reason. It's what it do idi**t!" Trevor groaned while glaring at the demon. He looks obviously annoyed for interrupting his beauty sleep.

"You're filthy rich and older than a fossil! And you don't even know what an alarm clock is!" Blue teased. He and Rhian are standing by the door and leaning on the doorframe.

Everyone's gathered to sleep in one room. Except Rhian and Blue who slept in the room across theirs.

"It's already 6am. Who set the alarm this early anyway?" Samuel asked while scratching his still sleepy eyes. His head comfortably resting on Jade's right shoulder.

"Oh my God!!! It's 6! It's already morning!!!" Yvel suddenly squealed. Her voice sounded excited and she kind of shook the clueless boy beside him.

"It's christmas!!!" Coleen and Yvel cheered in unison in between their giggles and even stood up as they started hopping on the bed.

"Oh right! It's that day that everyone on earth celebrates!" Jade chuckled as she watches the two young ladies dancing and singing to a christmas carol cheerfully.

"Geez. It's not even that important!" Yalex scoffed before flopping himself beside Ysabella.

"Shut up! That's because you never spent christmas before! You are a very unholy being!" Samuel laughed at him.

"Duh! Newsflash! He's a demon!" Rhian scoffs.

"So!? I mean. What's so important about a someone's birthday and the whole world must celebrate it! Everyone have a birthday too. Then why won't the whole world celebrate that too?! It's so stupid!" Yalex rambled, earning him mixed reactions from everyone.

"Clearly. It's the day of the saviour's birth! Everyone who believes in Him celebrates it in honor of His birth and everything He did to save us from our sins!" Coleen explained enthusiastically.