ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ

Trevor quickly fastened his walking when he felt Yalex presence is closing in. He knows that the demon will bug him or tease him again for being mates. Or maybe something much worse.

This has been going for almost two months. Six weeks ago when Trevor was introduced to Samuel, the time keeper and a winter prince.

Samuel told him to be patience and do not think too much about it.
However, it's definitely hard to not think about this mate thing if some demon doesn't stop reminding you about it almost every hour of your life.

Trevor felt like his head is about to burst whenever the mischievous demon is around.

At school, Yalex will always bully him and since the boy is not far from being an outcast. Other students had started bullying him and degrading him down. Perks for being influenced by a pure demon.

And worse. Whenever Trevor is in his workplace, Yalex won't just leave him alone to the point where he got himself two warnings from his boss thinking that Trevor had been causing a fight with customers.
Which of course. Deeds by the one and only Yalex.

Within those two months. Trevor can proudly describe his life as hell. As much as he wanted to kill the demon, he can't for he is much powerful.

But so what if he's powerful than him. Trevor is smarter and he can definitely outsmart everyone even a demon like Yalex.

And so, about a week ago. Trevor decided to finally play with the demon's games.

The black sorcerer is a genius when it comes to illusions and card tricks. To the point where everything seems very real.

He effortlessly caught the demon's interests with his card tricks. And once he had bitten the bait. Trevor had trapped Yalex inside an illusion. Using one of Yalex hated ideas.

Being ordered around. Even by his own father. The black sorcerer could never forget the look on the demon's face when he was so immersed in the illusion not having an idea at first that it's not real.

But with years of experience. It didn't took long for Yalex to figure out that everything wasn't real. And so he was beyond outrageous when he learned that Trevor tricked him.

Trevor started hiding from him knowing he'll never like the punishment that his mate will give him. He managed to avoid Yalex for a week and luckily. The demon was somehow quiet during that week and didn't even accompanied him at the Sate's mansion to give Blue's daily lectures.

But today might be different, now that his presence is back and stronger than it was.

"Hey! Wait up!" Blue called and tried to catch up with his almost running pace.

Blue had been hanging around with Trevor once in a while at school. He preferred to stay with Rhian since she's the only one who can touch him without being dead.
But he figures that if Trevor's gonna be teaching him everything he needed to know about his own identity. He needs to atleast learn to trust him and be friends with him.
Especially now after Samuel secretly informed Blue that Trevor and Yalex are on definite bad terms.
As always.

As much as Blue wants to stand up for Trevor whenever the sorcerer gets bullied. He needed to stay back or things will only worsen.

"Don't be too scared of him! I'm pretty sure he's not gonna hurt you!" Blue said to him and Trevor immediately scoffed with disbelief.

"He's a demon. What demon will refuse to hurt someone who tricked them!" He said and rolled his eyes as he continued to hurry his footsteps to their next class.

"I'll stay with you! He can't harm you when I'm around!" Blue stated and Trevor briefly stopped just to look at him before he started walking again.