Epi 32

Sam POV

The next day morning..I saw him getting up from the bed..

Sam : paa..enna venum?

Aaron : onnum ille Sam..refresh aagalamnu thaan

Sam : enna elupirukulamla??

Aaron : neeye late ah thaan paduthe..athan unne disturb panna venanu..

Sam : athelam onnum ille..vaanga naa help pandren..

I helped him to refresh and changed his clothes..Sivaangi called me and asked me to open the door as she brought breakfast..I went and open it..

Sivaangi : Samiee...

She is a bundle of positivity..

Sam : vaa paapa..

She went in and talked with my appa..

Sivaangi : mama..ippe paravalya?? Naa ungaluku breakfast senje..vanga sapadalam..

Aaron : thanks maa..

Sivaangi : thankslam ethuku mama..

She served him..

Sivaangi: dei Sammeyy..neeyum vaa da..

Sam : refresh aaitu varen..

She served me as well..

Sam : paati epdi irukanga?

Sivaangi : varenu sonnanga naathan evening polamnu veetlaya vittutu vanten..

Sam : nallathu thaan..avunga rest pannatum..

The doctors came for rounding and checked on my appa's health..

All were good and he shows some progress but they didn't discharge him..they admitted him for observation..

3 days passed like that..finally he got discharged..we came back home..I was dead tired since I couldn't sleep properly and was not comfortable sleeping there..I just jumped to bed right after I reached home..

Few hours passed, I was dead tired..suddenly, I felt someone caressing my head and kissing my forehead..I know it's my paapa..without even opening the eyes..I pulled her to me..

Sivaangi: deii..sammmeyy..toongalaya?

Sam : illaye...

I opened my eyes..she was smiling..her smiles warms everything around me..

Sam : paapa..enna pannenga ?

Sivaangi : naa onnum pannalaye..

In one turn, I sandwiched her between me and the bed..she held my shoulders and I  kissed her whole face..I miss being with her..she pulled me by my nape and we kissed passionately..when, I felt she was getting out of breath..I quickly pulled myself out and fall back beside her..we both pant hard..She hugged me and placed her head on my chest..I kissed her head..

Sam : paapa..engayachum polama? Mind refreshed ah irukum?

Sivaangi : polamee..vaa..

She got up and pulled me up..we don't have any idea where to go but we simply get ready and get into the car..

Sivaangi : Beach polam Samiee..paapaku ice cream venum..

Sam : kolanthaiya di nee??

Sivaangi : aama unnoda paapa la..

She winked..yes, this little creature making me crazy at times..I don't know how she is a grown up lady with child like character sometimes..I'm just falling for her everyday...then, I remembered the ring that I took off from her at the night of our wedding..I need to give it back to her..also, I was mentally planning a get away with her..since, our first trip has become haywire..also, I went there for meeting..this time, I want to cancel everything and only bring her with me..my thoughts vanished when...

Sivaangi : Samieee...paani puri...

I smiled and parked the car..she get down and ran..I only heard 'anneyyyy'...definitely a little kolanthai she is..I parked and get down..

Sivaangi : dei..Sammmeyy seekerama vaa da..

TO BE CONTINUED..

Dear all, now you can follow me in IG @dreamy_soul_2528