Epi 31

Sam POV

As we about to leave suddenly I heard..

Aaron : Sam...

He held my shoulder..I just moved away and stand infront of him..Siv just came and held my arm..

Aaron : ennala unaku eppome kastham thaan Sam..naa unaku eppome oru nalla appava irunthathe ille..oru appava nalla utharnamavum irunthathe illa...aana nee ennavida uyarthuta da..unne ippidi paakum bothu enaku perumaiya iruku..enna nenaichi romba asingamavum iruku..intha maari payanuku nalla appava illayenu ippe romba vethanaiya iruku..nee nalla varuva da..santhoshama iru..nalla pondati, pillainganu santhoshama iru da..

I was taken a back with his words..I just looked at him..Sivaangi eyed me to say something but at that moment I was actually speechless..I couldn't believe that's him..I just nodded my head and wrapped around Sivaangi's shoulder we came out from the hotel..

Sivaangi : pavama irunthuchu da..unmaiya realise pannitaru pole iruku..

Sam : too late Siv..I have lost my mom because of him..

She just lean to my chest and never say anything.. I also felt it was genuinely from his heart but whatever it is I couldn't accept him at all..our cab arrived and we reached home..

We told everything to Angel paati..she was so shocked to hear the incidents that happened at Kerala..we spoke for awhile and went to our room..

Sivaangi POV

We came to our room..I felt he was disturbed by some thoughts..he came after refreshed and I was waiting for him leaning to the headboard..

He came and sat beside me..I just held his hand..he lay on my lap..I slowly caressed his hair..

Sivaangi : ennachu? Yen romba yosikira?

Sam : etho tappa nadaka pora maari iruku paapa..

He get up and lay on my chest..

Sivaangi : ethum antha maari nadakathu..bayapadama toongu..

I just patted him and made him sleep. He slept like that on me like a little kolanthai..I made him sleep on the pillow and caressed his hair and just slept off on his shoulder..

Few hours passed,

Suddenly, he woke up and walked out from the room..Since, I was sleeping on his shoulder..I woke up too..

Sivaangi : Sammm..samm..enna aachu??

I ran behind him..he quickly went and open his father's room door and stood shock there..I pushed him and saw in..

Aaron uncle was just sitting on the couch unconsciously..Sam ran to him...

Sam : paa..paa..

He didn't open his eyes at all..I quickly asked the guard to come in..Sam and the guard anne carried him and we rushed to the hospital even including Angel paati..she insist to follow us..

In hospital, the doctors quickly pushed him to the treatment room...I turned to see both Sam and Angel paati were broke down..I don't know whom to console first..I ran to Angel paati first..

Sivaangi : paati, avarku onnum illa neega kavala padathinga..kandipa seri airuvaru..

She was crying hard..

Sivaangi: alathinga paati..unga odambuku enna avurathu..hospital la thaane irukum..kandipa seri aairum paati..

I turned to Sam..I saw him leaning on the wall..I went to him and held his shoulder..

Sivaangi : onnum ille da..seri aairum da..

Sam : naa thappu panitana Siv? Pesama irunthuthu en tappa?

He pulled me to a hug and cried on my shoulder..

Sivaangi : apdi illa da..why are you blaming yourself ?? Avaru nalla agitona pesu da..

Sam : hmm!!!

Sivaangi : paatikaga strong ah iru Sam..nee ippidi alutha paati taanga maatanga..po..avanga kitta poi pesu da..

I wiped his tears..he sat beside Angel paati..

Angel paati : naa irukara varaikummathu neega rendu perum pesura maari nadinga..ennala intha kudumbam pirinchi irukarudhu paaka mudila Sam..unaku nadanthathu nyanyam illa thaan..aana unga appa va manichiru Sam..

Sam : hmm!! Neenga solli naa ennaiku paati ille sollirken..

The doctor came out..Sam and I rushed to him..

Sivaangi : ennachu Dr?

Doctor: does he drinks alot?

Sivaangi : yes Dr..

Doctor : he had mild attack..you have bring him on time..we have done bypass surgery for him..he is fine..he is unconscious..you can't go in now..wait for atleast an hour..

We just nodded..

Angel paati : antha palakathu vitrunu sonna kekkave illa..ippe enga vanthu vitruku paaru..

She was crying..Sam consoled her and wait there at the waiting area..half an hour later, a nurse came and asked us to go in..

Angel paati walked quickly to look at her son..we followed her..

Angel paati : epdi Aaron iruka? Ethanavaati sonne..athu vendam nu..

Aaron : sorry maa...neega kavala padathinga maa..inime naa intha palakatha vitruve..

He looks at Sam..

Aaron : Sam..

Sam went near..

Aaron : unkitta manipu kekra arugathe kuda enaku ille..ippidi oru tangamana pillaiku naa onnume seiyala..manichuru Sam enna.

Sam : paravala vidunga paa..athe pattiyellam yen pesuringa..

Aaron : un ammava naathan konnuten Sam..antha Jesus kuda enaku pava manipu kuduka maaturu..

He cried out loud..

Sam : paaa...ippathane surgery panniruku..neega yen past ellam pesitu irukinga..vidunga paa..irukura kalathula santhoshama irukalam..

He wiped his tears and I saw Angel paati was crying too..I consoled her and be with her..Sam booked cab for us to go back home..since, its not good for paati to be in hospital..

Sam : Siv..unkitta sollave vena..nee kandipa paatiya nalla paathupa..naa inga appakuda stay pandren..cheriya..

Sivaangi : naa paatiya paathukuren Sam..kavala padatha..nee appaku support ah inga iru..nalaiku naa kalaile naa varen..take care Sam..

I talked with Aaron uncle for awhile and we left the place leaving Sam with him..that night I slept with Angel paati..

TO BE CONTINUED...

No Family is perfect..we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times, but at the end Family is FAMILY..the love will always be there..

***

Apologies are not meant to change the past, they are meant to change the FUTURE