Epi 30

Sam POV

Ashok called me..so, I immediately answered the call..

Sam : sollu macha..

Ashok : dei, Mary is in Chennai. She have took flight from Cochin the day after you both came here.

Sam : ennada solre?

Ashok : aama da..now we are checking in all hotels..I called you because I want you to be safe..don't let Sivaangi anywhere..ask her take leave for some day..

Sam : cheri macha..naa paathukuren..

I cut the call and sat on the bed..she came after showering..I didn't realise her at all..I was in deep thoughts..

Suddenly, she come and hug me from back over my shoulder..

Sivaangi : Sammieee...

Sam : paapa...

Sivaangi : ennachu?? Enna sonnanga Ashok?

Sam : she is here, Siv..

Sivaangi : Mary??

Sam : I want you to be safe, Siv..plss don't go anywhere....

Sivaangi: I'm at my safest place, Sam

She come and lay on my lap..I just caressed her head..

Sam : take leave Siv..you don't have to go work for sometime..

Sivaangi : Mmm!!

Then, she look up to me..

Sivaangi : why are you worried Sam?? She can't do anything to us..don't worry much

Sam : cheri..but I want you to be safe..don't go anywhere without informing me..

Sivaangi : cheri da...naa paathu iruken...kandipa Ashok avala seekerema pudichiruvanga..

We just sat there for awhile..

Sivaangi: cheri, naa poi paatiya paakuren..nee variya??

Sam : hmm..varen..

We both went to Angel paati..she was in her room doing something in her closet..all three of us came down and had our dinner..we didn't say anything to Angel paati..she will be too worried for us..Siv give medicines to paati and we made her sleep..

Two days passed just like that..Siv took unpaid leave from work..she was at home looking after paati...I also just stay with them at home..I can manage my work from anywhere..

Suddenly, my father walked in fast to the house..he ran to his room and was searching for something...he throws the file here and there and finding for something..

Angel paati : dei..enna da..ippidi thedra??

Aaron : athu ungalaku theriyathu maa..

Angel paati : yennanu sonna thaana teriyum..

Aaron : maa, ava tirumba vanta maa..

Angel paati : yaaru ??

Aaron: Mary..

I was so shocked to hear that..so, it means she have contacted him..so, I just went up and Siv followed me too..Siv eyed me to keep quite..she was afraid if things will go haywire if we both speak..

Sivaanngi : mama..

Aaron : sollu ma..

Sivaangi : Mary, ungala contact panala? Neega engayavathu avala paathingala??

Aaron : unaku eppadi Mary theriyum?

He looked at Sam..

Sivaangi : enaku teriyum mama..neenga sollunga..ethavathu aaguruthukulla sollunga..avala nambe seekerama kandu pidikanom..

Aaron: she asked me to meet me at XYZ Hotel today at 5pm..

Sivaangi : but why??

Aaron : yenna..yenna..

He stammered for the words..I knew something is going on..she is blackmailing him..

Sivaangi : sollunga mama...

Aaron : maa..she have some proof against me..

Sivaangi: what kind of proof??

Aaron : .....

Sivaangi : neenga sonna thaan naanga ethavathu seiya mudiyum...seekerama sollunga..

Aaron: athu vanthu..naa few years munnadi..avakuda irukum pothu..extra profit paakarathukukaaga business products cheat panne..ippe avakitta ellam proof um irukunu enkitta 7 hundred thousand kekkra..

We were so shock hearing it..I look at the time..it was 3pm..I quickly called Ashok and tell him everything..

Ashok : macha, don't worry..ask your father to bring the money..we will arrest her instantly there..ask your father to be casual and not to be stress..we will be right behind hiding somewhere..

Sam : okay macha..I will tell him.

I told the plan to everyone..he immediately agree..it was about 4.30pm..he left the house..I was in dilemma whether to come there to the spot..so, I called Ashok again..

Ashok : macha, don't come in your car..she might now..so, just book a cab and stay in the car till we arrest her..don't worry..

I end the call..

Sam : I will take a cab and will follow him there..

Sivaangi : I also will follow you..

Sam : Sivv...

Sivaangi : plsss..I won't let you alone..I will come..

With no other choice..I brought her with me..we booked a cab and went to the hotel..

Scenario at hotel..

As soon as Aaron reached the hotel..immediately he received a call from Mary..

Mary : come to room number 306 level 3..and she cut the call..

He immediately took the lift up..three to four of them get into the lift together.. Aaron didn't know who is police here..all were dressed up casually..

Aaron get down on level 3 and walked searching the room number..he found it and knocked the door..as soon as she opened, from nowhere 4 cops came pushed down and went in asking him to stay out..they immediately handcuffed her..she was so shocked..lady police officers came and drag her to the police car..meanwhile, Ashok called Sam and asked him to come to the Lobby.. the other police officers were investigating Aaron..

Sam came with Sivaangi and thanked Ashok for helping him out in this case too..

Sam : Dei macha, eppadi nandri solrathunu teriyala da..romba thanks..ippathan nimmathiya iruku..

Ashok : macha, since this happened in Kerala..I want Sivaangi and you to write a formal report for us da..we need to send it over there.

Sam : macha, naanga enna seiyanum maatum sollu da..nee enna kettalum seivom..

Ashok : dei macha, naliki Stationku vanthu oru formal report kudunga athu pothum..

Sivaangi : kandipa varum anne...thank you so much anne..

Ashok : paravala maa..

We were about to leave..suddenly, we heard..

Aaron : Sam..

TO BE CONTINUED..