Epi 8

Sam POV

After talking to my grandmother, I felt something different in Sivaangi. She helped my grandma when I was not there. Also, as I said she is not like the women I came across in life..she is not a gold digger, she wants to earn for herself...unlike like my stepmother.. Sivaangi is different..sometimes her stubbornness amazed me..I decide to be good with her. I already felt so bad for making her starve..I should have told her the real reason of why I'm not letting her to work. So, I decided to be kind to her..

As per our plan, both of us went to our reception shopping. I was so busy at work till I forget to had my lunch..so, we went to a restaurant first..I asked her if she wants anything, she said no..as I was starving I ordered mutton briyani with some other side dishes. The food came and I ate it..then, I ordered two chocolate milkshakes for us...I thought she won't drink it, but when I told her the second time she gulped it..sometimes, she is cute..

I just drove to the designer boutique. I had some important business calls to attend..so, I ask her to choose anything she wants and I went to answer the call. Around 20 mins later, I came back and asked she still looked confusingly at me..then, I chose one lehenga for which I know she will look extremely elegant in it...she went to the fitting room and I was waiting for her...I didn't expect her to show me wearing the lehenga but she came out wearing it..but to be honest, she looked so pretty, more prettier than my imagination.. she was blushing hard..I saw her blushing face for the first time..she looks cute..

Then, I chose Sherwani for myself matching with her lehenga..as we need to be colour coordinated in our reception..I went to the fitting room and came out only to see someone was trying to flirt with her..

Man : Heyy gorgeous you look so pretty..

I expect her to say something like "I came with my husband" or something else but she didn't utter a word..she looked at me worriedly..I was so angry..I just pull her by her waist and said I'm her husband..her eyes transfixed to me..she looked at me in shock..but I was angry at her..she could have told that she's married straight to his face..

We came back home and I went to see my grandma..I talked with her for awhile and came to the room..she wore a nightwear that looked so cute on her..I just see her through her reflection in the mirror and she avoid my gaze..it made me slowly took babysteps to her.. as I was approaching I remembered the boutique incident..I asked her why she didn't told him that she's married to me...she said she tried but I was abit harsh on her because I don't know I couldn't see someone else flirting with her..her eyes welled up and her ego took over..she talked about the agreement and I get pissed off..I just went into the washroom to refresh..as I was showering, everytime I close my eyes, only her crying face was flashing in my mind...I felt I was wrong..I understood from her perspective..

My eyes caught her in the balcony when I came out from shower. I slowly walked in the intention of asking apology for behaving hard to her but she didn't let me talk at all..I felt her pain..her words pierced my heart..I couldn't see her crying..I just took my car keys and went for a long drive in frustration..I hate myself for being like this to her..I wanted to show a proper care but I can't..everything is going wrong..

I stopped the car by the beach and just try to understand what's happening around me..why am I feeling bad for a girl whom I'm going to divorce in 6 months?? I made my mind clear, if anything at all, I'm not going to argue with her..

5 hours passed like that, I came back home and I saw sleeping pills beside the bed..I thought she gulped it..I worriedly look into that but she had only took one or two of it..I felt relieved...

My eyes caught her..she slept clutching to the comforter..unknowingly, guilty tears flow down my cheeks..I don't know what took over..I gave a long kiss on her forehead and caressed her head..