Epi 15

Dear all, Happy pongal to all of you. I wish this festival may bring good luck, prosperity and joyous to your life..have a blessed year ahead everyone..loads of love to everyone here♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

*****

Sam : do you know where is he??

Sivaangi : I have no idea Sam..

He wiped her tears and pulled her to a hug..she was on his embrace..

Sivaangi : my appa didn't spoke to me till I get married to you..he have never been like that before.. I went through alot just because of him, Sam..

He just patted her back..

Sivaangi : why did you try to avoid me?? You could have asked me straight?

Sam : Siv, I really doesn't know how to ask you..I was shocked to see the pictures..I thought I need sometime before speaking this about you..

Sivaangi : hmmm, Sam..I promise I wasn't aware of this..do you trust me Sam??

He wiped her tears..

Sam : I trust you my wholeheartedly..we are going to solve this together..I will make him regret for doing this to you...

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She just leans on his broad chest...

That night, Sam was on a phone call and talking with someone seriously. Sivaangi came in and sat on the bed..he cut the call and he was in deep thinking..

Sivaangi : enna yosichitu irukka??

Sam : inga vaa

She went near him..

Sivaangi : enna sollu??

He held her hand and make her seat beside him..

Sam : enaku avan local number la irunthutha  message anupunan..so, avan kandipa vere country le iruka chance illa..so, he must be somewhere here..

Sivaangi : hmm..aana epdi avan enga irukanu kandu pidikirathu..

Sam : I have a friend working in police department..we can ask his help to locate this number..

Sivaangi : police ellam pogaa vena Sam..apram avunga kandipa intha photo keppanga..

Her eyes welled up..

Sam pulled her closer..

Sam : Siv...he is my friend..he won't ask for the photo..we are not giving a official report..he will just help us without letting know the authorities..

Sivaangi : Mmm!!!

Sam : enna maa??

Sivaangi : bayama iruku Sam...what if he post it online...I can't accept it...I will di....

He never let her finish the word..he just cover her mouth..

Sam : trust me Siv...I won't let that happen to you...I will choke him to death for this...

He stiffened his fist..she just leans to his chest..he wiped her tears and made her sleep..

Sam : alama toongu Siv..

Sivaangi: Mmm!

She was keep on crying..

Sivaangi : ennala unakum problem la??

Sam : apdilam illa..intha kutti moola yen ivolo yosikuthu..

Sivaangi : Sammm!! I'm sorry..

Sam : he have to be sorry Siv..not you..come here..

He pulled her to him and kept her head on his chest. That's the first time they hugged and sleep together knowingly..he gave a long kiss on her forehead caressed her hair..both of them drifted to sleep..

The next day, as usual Sam drop Sivaangi at office and went to work..

Sivaangi POV

It was a hectic day at work..I kept my phone in silence and dwell into work..it was around lunch hour..I saw around 5 missed calls from Sam..I quickly call him back..

Sam : heyy Siv...are you busy??

Sivaangi : not now Sam..its my lunch time now..

Sam : saptiya??

Sivaangi : illa..sandwich sapada poren..

Sam : cheri kile vaa..

Sivaangi : ahh??

Sam : I'm waiting for you at the lobby..come down..let's go for lunch..

Sivaangi : heyy vele iruku..

Sam : so, you're not coming with me..

Sivaangi : cheri iru varen..but enna 2pm vanthu tirumba vitru..

Sam : cheri..nee first kile vaa..

I was so shocked..what is he doing here at this time?? I quickly took the lift and went down..to my shock he was talking with my boss..I quickly ran to them..

Boss : hey Siv..Sam is your husband?? Why you didn't invite us for wedding? I never knew Sam is your husband..

Sivaangi : ahnn..mmm..yess sir..he is my husband...we just got married sir..its only between our families..

Boss : ohhh I see..anyways Happy married life to you both.. I knew Sam personally..we were golf mate last time..

I looked at Sam and he nodded..

Sivaangi : ohh I see Sir..sir, we are going out for lunch..Will be back by 2pm..

Boss : no need Siv..I'm giving you leave for a week as per your husband's wish..he is bringing you to honeymoon..enjoy you both...

Sivaangi : honeymoon ???

I looked at Sam in shock...

Sam : yes...okay we will be leaving now..

He bid bye to my boss and wrapped me around my shoulder...

Sivaangi : is he for real??? Why do you ask for one week leave??

Sam : we are going for honeymoon..

Sivaangi : whattt??? Velayadatha Sam...

We get into the car..he cupped my face..

Sam : we are going to Kerala for one week..I have a meeting there Siv..

Sivaangi : so, are you bringing me as well??

Sam : yesss..then..why asked holiday from him...

Sivaangi : deiii semma da...cheri polamm..

Sam : vara vara respect eh illa..

I just chuckled at him and he ruffled my hair..we had lunch together and went back home earlier today..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dear all, now you can follow me in IG @dreamy_soul_2528