Epi 14

Sivaangi POV

I woke up earlier than him today. I was so excited for the celebration. I woke up and washed my hair and was draping the saree he bought for me..saree is my biggest enemy..I was trying to take the pleats and it was just not getting to me..I was annoyed. Suddenly, I felt his touch on my shoulder..I had goosebumps..

Sam : enna pandra??

I just whined to him..

Sivaangi : naa first uh la irunthu try pandra..varave maatathu..

I showed him the pleats..I was covering myself with another half of the saree..he chuckled looked at me..

Sam : naa, venumna help pannuta??

I was shy but I have no other choice to go..so I agree..

Sivaangi : nee ithu maatum hold pannu..

Sam : hmm..

He hold the pleats at one end and I tried pleating again and it was a success..I jumped in happiness..he was still holding it..he took a step closer to me..that's it I got shivered my whole body..I try to took the pleats from him but he held it tight..

Sivaangi : Sammm!!!

He smirked..he slowly bring it to my high hip..I know what's going to happen next..I quickly grab it from him and tucked it myself.. he smirked and held my bare waist..I started to breathe heavily...he just lift me and make me sit on the dressing table..his hands on my waist was getting tight and he stood so close to me..I closed my eyes tightly..I could feel his rough beard on my cheeks..he kissed my neck..my weakest point..I couldn't help myself..I held his broad muscular shoulders..he gave soft kisses on my neck and slowly moved to my collarbone..I couldn't handle the proximity..his beard was tickling my skin..he cupped my face..

Sam : Siv, are you okay with us being like this??

I was surprised by his words..

Sivaangi : Deiii Sam..I'm your wife..

Sam : deii ahh??

Sivaangi: nee mattum di sonna??

He chuckled and cupped my face tightly and gave me long kiss on my cheek...I was blushing and trying to push him but both of us knew that was not a real push..

He patted my cheeks and took his towel to shower..

Sivaangi : Sam, one more help??

Sam : hmm..

Sivaangi : pin my saree at the back..

He smiled and I get down from the dressing table and turned to the other side..I adjust my saree and gave him the safety pin..he helped me to pin..he pull me to him and kept his chin on my shoulder, wrapped me around my waist. I saw us in the mirror..he was so cute with the messy hair, just woke up eyes with pleasing look. He pecked my cheek and went to took his shower..I was happy that finally he is changing for good..he really making me happy..

I quickly get ready and went down to welcome the guests. My parents were there and some of his relatives were there. He came down wearing a dhoti..thats my first time seeing him in dhoti. He was in suit for our wedding and sherwani in our reception but with dhoti he looked extremely good..

He greet my mom and stand beside me..I felt his hand on my bare hips but he looked so casual..then, the ceremony started..he entwined the yellow thread with gold chain. He put kumkum on the thaali and on the parting of my forehead..he cupped my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We ate lunch together with family and spend some quality time with them..it was around evening when all went back. I saw Sam was not around. So, I went to room..

Sivaangi : heyy..enna seekerama mele vante??

Sam : tookama iruku..

Sivaangi : ohh

I sat beside him and caressed his head..

Sam : Siv...don't disturb..

He turned and covered himself with blanket...

I felt something..I thought he was tired..so, I let him sleep and I just lay beside him..
He quickly get up and went to the balcony.

I felt something..so, I followed him..

Sivaangi: Sam, are you okay??

Sam : Siv..give me some time..

Sivaangi : Sam, nee yen enkitta pesa matra?? Atleast just tell me what's bothering you?? Plss Sam..

He turned and face me..his eyes were red..

Sam : Siv..can I ask you something?

I just looked at him..

Sam : Siv...

His eyes were concern now..

Sam : Siv..what is this??

He showed me some pictures in his phone...I was so shocked to see that pictures again in my life..how does Sam knows this??

Sivaangi : Samm..Samm..don't believe this Sam..this is not true...plsss..Sam..trust me...

I cried hard..he just come and cupped my face..

Sam : I know you Siv..I just wanted to know about this..

Sivaangi : I didn't do anything Sam..trust me..

Sam : Sivvv..listen..I'm trusting you..you have to tell me about this..

He wiped my tears..

Sivaangi : how did you get this photo?? Who sent you this??

Sam : an unknown sender Siv..he asked me to transfer the money he requested if not...

Sivaangi : if not what Sam?? What did he said..

Sam : come here Siv..

He pull me to him..

Sam : tell me what happen first??

Sivaangi : its my cousin, Vignesh..

Flashback (Sivaangi telling to Sam)

He is my cousin. He is 2 years older to me..I don't like him at all since I was a kid...he and his family are very boastful about their wealth...few years later, he went to UK for studies..only last year he came back..his family came and ask my appa to make me get married to him..I said no..my father also said no to them..

Then, after few months, we as a family booked a bungalow house for Diwali celebration..he also came with their family that's when this happen..he used that opportunity and mixed something on my drink, that make me to become unconscious..he sneaked to my room..I didn't realise his presence at all..he took photos of me and blackmailed my father from unknown number...he asked few hundred thousands and said if he didn't get the money, he will post the pictures online..

So, my father paid him and he ran away to different country..it brought a huge conflict in our family between my uncle and appa...now I'm not sure where is he..that's when my father decided to quickly arranged wedding for me..he talked to your grandma and appa and arranged for our wedding..

Sivaangi : trust me Sam..I didn't do anything...plssss...

TO BE CONTINUED...