Brat suddenly heard something and turned just in time to see N/Y flying towards her with a murderous intent. His eyes were bright eye now and his had a hand reached out towards her.

Just like that, she saw her entire life flash before her eyes.

She was always the weakest of her sisters. Always the one to be picked on and teased and bullied. Even when she knew she was more powerful than the citizens of Townsville, she never felt strong.

Then N/Y showed up and took control of the city. Her sisters had initially rebelled against him, but he was too strong. He became the leader.

Ever since, she had feared him. But she also knew that he could protect her from her sisters. She began to see him as a kind of guardian.

But when he got mad, he didn't care for anyone else. He only saw enemies. Friends, allies, family, they were all foreign words to him.

And now, she had made him mad beyond belief. He was now out for blood.

Her blood.

She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the end of her life.

She was instead greeted with a gust of air.

Her eyes shot open to see you standing there in front of her. Your hand reached out, N/Y's fist in your hand. Just like that, he used the last of his energy and fell to the ground unconscious.

You dropped his arm with no care. You then looked over your shoulder, and smiled.

Y/N: You alright, Brat?

She couldn't believe it. You saved her. You......you protected her.

Dutchess: We can take it from here.

You all looked over to see Dutchess' forces moving in to secure N/Y. Looking closer, you could see that they already had Brute and Berserk in specialized cuffs. Even what remained of Coward was locked away in a containment cell.

Y/N/Blossom/Buttercup: What is that?!

Mitch/Courage: You don't want to know.

Dutchess walked over and quickly threw on the Chemical 0 cuffs on N/Y. Once he was secured, she called over some men to take him away.

She then walked over to you as you leaned against Blossom. Though Buttercup looked with narrowed eyes, she knew she was in no condition to be your support.

Dutchess: You really did it. I mean, I don't even know what to say. Their reign of terror is over.

She then looked to Brat. She subtlety moved behind you for protection. Not that you could do much more.

Dutchess: We're going to have to take her as well.

Bubbles: What? But, she helped save our friend.

Mitch: Yeah, I kinda owe her my life.

Dutchess: You don't understand. She was part of this whole situation. She needs to pay for her crimes.

You looked back to her. She did seem ashamed for it all, but she didn't look like she even enjoyed doing it. Maybe it was because she looked like Bubbles, but you knew you couldn't just hand her over.

Y/N: How about a deal?

Dutchess looked at you oddly before she crossed her arms.

Y/N: How about, as payment for us helping you all, you let me take her off your hands.

Everyone: What?!

Dutchess: Are you crazy?

Y/N: I just fought an evil version of myself in a mirror dimension? How is this the weird thing?

Dutchess seemed hesitant, but she finally sighed.

Dutchess: I mean, if you think you can keep her out of trouble, I suppose I'll allow it.

Y/N: Thanks. Not like you really have much of a choice, but I appreciate it. So, can we go home now?

Courage: <Yeah. I need to take a long shower>

Dutchess: Right. Let's get you heroes home.

Heroes? You like the sound of that.
------------
Liz was on the couch looking over the updates of the shield on her tablet. She took a sip of her tea before the room was suddenly filled with a bright light.

Liz: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The light vanished and you all stopd in the middle of the apartment. Liz hid behind the couch with her tea now spilt all over the floor.

She was going to yell at you, but she stopped when she saw how beat up you and Buttercup were. And the sight of another Bubbles? And why did Mitch have that sword? Did Courage have a 100 yard stare?

Liz: Uh....what the heck happened?

You lifted a finger and began to explain, before you fell face first on the ground. Brat reached down and picked up back up. She then looked to Liz.

Brat: Um, hey. I'm Brat.

Bubbles: She's my not-so-evil-in-the-end counterpart!

Mitch: I'm going home.

Blossom: My hand still kinda hurts.

Buttercup: Oh, boo hoo. My whole body hurts!

Courage: <I just want to sleep>

Liz was confused, but you all know what you did.

The mirror world was saved thanks to the...uh....Powerpuff Girls, One Powerpunk Girl, Mitch, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and you.

Yeah.

And what the heck is up with that new power?!

Whatever. It didn't matter. Get some rest, hero. You've earned it.